PDA

View Full Version : How do u organise your paperwork?

child_friendly
20-05-2012, 08:34 PM
I seem to be all over the place with my paperwork...Am new 2 this, only been registered since beginning of March and have got paperwork coming out of ear holes...lol. I am just wondering what everyone does with each bit of paperwork they have? Where do you store it? Are they in individual folders etc?
Folders I have are:
I have started a portfolio full of certificates, sample menus, activity list, routines, training certificates, is organised following the ECM.
A Risk assessment folder
A Policies/ procedures folder
A accident/incident folder
Folders seem to be building up and coming out of my ear holes again...lol

Just wondered if anyone had a solution for downsizing paperwork around the house etc. What do you do with yours? Some I have kept on my computer to save paper..

uf353432
20-05-2012, 09:09 PM
I keep my policies in with my portfolio -under the relevant ECM outcome.

I have a risk assessment folder as well

I do accident/incidents on carbon pads and then file my copy in with the childs file.

I created a dashboard on my computer with links to all the paperwork I need - so I only print out if absolutely necessary - otherwise I keep it on my computer.

LittleLegsCM
20-05-2012, 09:28 PM
I have a 3 draw cabinet (the type you get under office desks) and everything has its own suspension file.

It also has a lock & key so unless I'm actually working from it like now at 22:28 :eek: its all safely locked away :)