PDA

View Full Version : Got the gitters lol

Baildon bears
20-05-2012, 02:02 PM
I have been looking for one of my bestest school mates for quite a few years after loosing contact at 12, I have very fond memeries of our time at school togeather we were like peas in a pod :), I have found her on facebook as all my old school mates are starting to get back in touch with each other, I sent her a message and she could not believe it as she had been looking for me too. She's ringing me this afternoon and I know its silly but im really nervous, think it might be a long phone call, lot to catch up on as its nearly 30 years ago. also feel rather emotional about it too. silly me. lol

The Juggler
20-05-2012, 02:05 PM
aww that's really sweet hon. sure you will get on like a house on fire :)

uf353432
20-05-2012, 02:22 PM
aww I am in a similar position where I left my best friend when we moved house at 11 years. Unfortunately i've still been unable to track her on any social network sites, and since she is probably now married i'm unlikely to find her. Good luck with your phone call - i'm sure it will be fab !

sarah707
20-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Enjoy the memories! :clapping:

Carol M
20-05-2012, 06:32 PM
I "found" an old school friend last year, 36 years after leaving school! She still lives in the area of our old school and I am now living 130 miles away. They were visiting Shropshire ( not far from me) so we arranged a meet up.
It was surreal, wonderful and exciting, I felt 16 again!
We met at a pub, with our dh's in tow and spent 6 hrs chatting. Our dh's got on well and we are in email/facebook contact. Wish we didn't live so far apart.
Enjoy your reminicing.
Carol xx