PDA

View Full Version : Policies and parent signatures

JoRo163
18-05-2012, 10:38 AM
I'm preparing a policy pack with everything in it. But I am wondering, is it best to provide all new parents with a pack and just produce one form for them to sign, saying they have received and read the pack, as opposed to asking them to sign each individual policy which I would then have to take back?

I'm thinking it's best to do the one form, then they can keep the pack at home. What do you think?

The Juggler
18-05-2012, 12:58 PM
i have just one form to sign. :thumbsup:

loocyloo
18-05-2012, 01:03 PM
i give parents a copy of all my policies and i list all the policies on one sheet and ask the parents to sign to say they have received and read a copy of all the policies!

coffee-time
18-05-2012, 01:42 PM
i get them to sign one form too, and also i put all the policies ect onto a disc for them to keep, it saves on a lot of ink and paper!!

Monkey26
18-05-2012, 05:13 PM
I email (or put on disc) all my policies and procedures to parents only AFTER the contract is signed, they then have to sign an agreement form which I photocopy and give them back the second copy :thumbsup: xx

debbie1
18-05-2012, 05:41 PM
hi i put a welcome pack together and i give the parents a cd this has all my policies sample menus statement of purpose fees and pics of setting etc and holiday dates for me and with that i give them a form which states that i have given them this for them to sign and i keep that on file debbie:)

JoRo163
18-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Thank you all for replying! It does seem a lot simpler to do the one form, so I'm glad I'm on the right track. I hadn't thought of putting them all on a disc, sounds like a plan!

Tinkerbell1979
20-05-2012, 08:03 AM
Putting them on a CD sounds like a brilliant idea, think I'll do the same when the time comes.

Love this site

miffy
20-05-2012, 08:17 AM
i give parents a copy of all my policies and i list all the policies on one sheet and ask the parents to sign to say they have received and read a copy of all the policies!

I do this too

Miffy xx

Paulab
20-05-2012, 12:22 PM
I give them a copy of all & get them to sign one sheet, but ooh like the idea of putting on a disc saves my ink :thumbsup: