PDA

View Full Version : Balamory Theory

Pipsqueak
17-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Now, the more I watch this with the kids the more I am convinced its a swingers paradise coupled with naturism (and is in the lyrics 'everybody come outside'

PC Plum has definately got a thing for Ms Hooley - probably wants to share his plums
the original Josie Jump - just disappered into thin air and a mysterious new Josie arrived
Suzie Sweet - well for someone who runs a business....HOW????
Archie - oh my word, where on earth do you start with someone like Archie...
I found this 'theory' about Archie
He lives in a pink castle on the Scottish island of Balamory. He wears a kilt, but his accent is so British, I imagine that he poops out teacups.

So how do we think this guy ended up on this remote island….

MY THEORY

Archie’s father, will have been an elderly lesser-nobleman who lived in Balamory Castle with his wife. Being the wealthy and mischievous man he was, he sometimes hired “entertainment” for himself on the weekends when his wife would visit friends on the other islands…

WHEN SUDDENLY, a contraceptive error is made! Archie begins to form in the womb of a young helpless Balamorian hooker (who does not feature in the programmes for obvious reasons)

Shocked at the discovery of his illegitimate son, Lord Balamory pays for unborn child’s education and accommodation at the finest English boarding schools, colleges and universities.

30 years go by, and the now grown-up Archie receives a mysterious summons to a will reading of a man he has never heard of…

Archie had always been told he was orphaned, when his parents were both MURDERED shortly after his birth (totally didn’t steal this idea from Harry Potter)

Archie then inherits Balamory Castle and his fathers riches, makes friends with the locals and discovers his love for inventing.

Freaky huh and definately food for thought!

Edie McCready.... totally frightening

and WHY does the nursery appear never to have the same children... what the frig are they doing with them.....

Discuss:D

flowerpots
17-05-2012, 12:43 PM
I Hate Balamorey.

Glad your back pip :clapping::clapping::clapping:

kellib
17-05-2012, 12:45 PM
My son used to be obsessed with Balamory, he would go nowhere without his toy Miss Hoolie in his hand!

I think I could probably still recite every episode word for word! :rolleyes:

loocyloo
17-05-2012, 12:46 PM
i think, :D, young lady, that you have had FAR too much time on your hands lately !!! :laughing:

i've always been concerned about the children at the nursery, and the fact that everyone is forever popping in and out! plus miss hooley leaves the children alone sometimes too!

WibbleWobble
17-05-2012, 12:48 PM
glad your back PIP!

Now dont get me started about in the night garden....

that theory deals with drug fuelled naughty business...bondage and group naughty business.....

well tbh its all drugs and naughty business

....anyone read "fifty shades of grey"?.....i think my mind has been warped..

mandy xx

madmamma
17-05-2012, 12:50 PM
i think, :D, young lady, that you have had FAR too much time on your hands lately !!! :laughing:

:laughing::laughing:

Welcome back Pip, nice to see you starting off with a nice gentle post :clapping:

The Juggler
17-05-2012, 12:53 PM
back with a vengeance :D you clearly have (a) too much time on your hands (which is unlikely) or (b) this theory is a major avoidance technique for something much more important that you SHOULD be thinking about :laughing:

Pipsqueak
17-05-2012, 12:54 PM
glad your back PIP!

that theory deals with drug fuelled naughty business...bondage and group naughty business.....

mandy xx

actually I am getting quite worried about the whole shebang of CBeebies programmes... what the heck are we indoctrinating our young children with......

In the NightBondage.... hmm has a certain 'ring' to it doesn't it.

Numtums.... oh my heavens don't even get me started......
Waybaloo - eeesh

Heaven Scent
17-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Welcome back thanks for all the insightful thoughts in this thread!!!!

Cammie Doodle
17-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Hey I was considering retiring to Balamory to take over the Nursery :rolleyes: No mention of Spencer where does he come into the Story in Balamory ?????

Pipsqueak
17-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Hey I was considering retiring to Balamory to take over the Nursery :rolleyes: No mention of Spencer where does he come into the Story in Balamory ?????

OMg - Spencer is THE worst.... he loves a bit of slap n' tickle apparently

Now come to think of it I do reckon Archie would fit in well in Pontypandy.... don't you....

Little Britain does Balamory..... now THAT woiuld be funny:D

nipper
17-05-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm howling with laughter
:laughing:

dette
17-05-2012, 01:50 PM
i love balamory...we actually have a big yellow school bus like Edie McCredie.my DH wont let me paint flowers on it though(spoil sport)
i would love it if he'd dress up as archie or miss hoolie when he was driving it.
its a real head turner all the kids love it.

Pipsqueak
17-05-2012, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=dette;1101692i would love it if he'd dress up as archie or miss hoolie when he was driving it.
)[/QUOTE]

you are now treading on dodgy ground... wishing your hubby would DRESS UP:eek: as] Archie or Ms Hoolie:laughing::eek:

Do you realise what you have said.... to me??????? PMSL OMG, does your hubby know you have these (ahem) fantasies?

I can just imagine Edie McCreadie ruffling Archies kilt!:D

Tealady
17-05-2012, 02:00 PM
See I would disagree with PC Plum having a thing for Miss Hoolie... I think she has a thing for him but in a few episodes I've seen he blows her out because he is doing something with Archie ;)

Pipsqueak
17-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Ahh but Swingers Paradise.. I reckon they are into swopping!

go to You tube and type in PC Plums Song - the 'alternative lyrics' are flashed up on screen! Be warned its very very rude but funny and then I defy you to watch balamory without the image of that song!

LOOPYLISA
17-05-2012, 04:00 PM
glad your back PIP!

mandy xx

Christian and Anna :blush::laughing: im on the 2nd book x

It's a small world
17-05-2012, 04:58 PM
apologies if any of thesd have been said just skimmed quiclkly through whilst making dinner.

Pc Plum defo has a thing for Ms Hoolie (or Julie Hoolie as DH likes to call her )

How does Edie McCreadie afford to go all over the world when all she does is drive people/children around a very small remote island?

Whats the story with Susie and Penny - who live together?

Does Archie ever patent his ideas? Or been on Dragons Den?

Why does everyone always go to Ms Hoolie first?

What exactly does Josie Jump do ? What is her Job?

Watched one episode the other day and Spencer needed to get some fish for a fish supper and wanted to know where he could get fish from ???? You live on a fishing island-- is there no fish and chip shop on the island? Everyone tried to think where to get fish from until Susie remembered the harbour got fish then within a short period of time they had been collected from the fisherman, passed to the fish trailer near the harbour skinned cleaned and cooked all in time for the fish supper.

Gott love this programme lol .

Do you find now we are older we look into things more and are more critical stating this wouldn't happen or surely that can't be right? DH keeps reminding me .......................................

It's a childs TV programme lol...Im constantly risk assessing thinking how would Ofsted feel about that etc lol:laughing:

sarah707
17-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Welcome back Squeaky! :clapping:

sandy64
17-05-2012, 05:43 PM
lol:laughing::laughing:i will watch balamory in a different light now :laughing:

Pipsqueak
17-05-2012, 06:41 PM
apologies if any of thesd have been said just skimmed quiclkly through whilst making dinner.

Pc Plum defo has a thing for Ms Hoolie (or Julie Hoolie as DH likes to call her )

How does Edie McCreadie afford to go all over the world when all she does is drive people/children around a very small remote island?

Whats the story with Susie and Penny - who live together?

Does Archie ever patent his ideas? Or been on Dragons Den?

Why does everyone always go to Ms Hoolie first?

What exactly does Josie Jump do ? What is her Job?

Watched one episode the other day and Spencer needed to get some fish for a fish supper and wanted to know where he could get fish from ???? You live on a fishing island-- is there no fish and chip shop on the island? Everyone tried to think where to get fish from until Susie remembered the harbour got fish then within a short period of time they had been collected from the fisherman, passed to the fish trailer near the harbour skinned cleaned and cooked all in time for the fish supper.

Gott love this programme lol .

Do you find now we are older we look into things more and are more critical stating this wouldn't happen or surely that can't be right? DH keeps reminding me .......................................

It's a childs TV programme lol...Im constantly risk assessing thinking how would Ofsted feel about that etc lol:laughing:

and they say I have too much time on my hands!!!! lol

however I do have to agree with you - I saw the one with Spencer searching for fish.....

the one that drives me nuts though is Suzie in a resturant, having to draw the icons for what people want!:rolleyes:

as to why everyone goes to Ms Hoolie.... thats cause she is a childcare provider and she knows EVERYthing (well known fact that we do!)

I think Archie regulary visits Dragons Den - the Islands Dominatrix......:p

Josie Jump isn't the REAL Josie Jump - the REAL Josie ran off with Sporticus and this one is just a badly made clone.

It's a small world
17-05-2012, 07:09 PM
and they say I have too much time on my hands!!!! lol

however I do have to agree with you - I saw the one with Spencer searching for fish.....

the one that drives me nuts though is Suzie in a resturant, having to draw the icons for what people want!:rolleyes:

as to why everyone goes to Ms Hoolie.... thats cause she is a childcare provider and she knows EVERYthing (well known fact that we do!)

I think Archie regulary visits Dragons Den - the Islands Dominatrix......:p

Josie Jump isn't the REAL Josie Jump - the REAL Josie ran off with Sporticus and this one is just a badly made clone.

What I failed to mention was that my children were in bed and I was sat watching the episodes that I had sky+ :laughing:

True about Miss Hoolie though :p Wonder if she has a visitor book for everytime someone comes into the nursery.

Oh I could say something about every episode.lol One favourite is when its play day and Miss Julie Hoolie goes into the shop (red house:thumbsup:) and Penny or Susie ask "Whats the story in Balamory?" and she says its cold outside!!! Can they not see through the window or door or even step outside and check :laughing:

Pipsqueak
17-05-2012, 07:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkOVMJMkgn8&feature=related

Roseolivia
17-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Welcome back:clapping: We've missed you.

It's a small world
17-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Pip incase anyone doubts you Josie Jump story. Here's proof there is an imposter on the island :laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtHqeA_c44Y

This is clean and no bad language !!!

samb
17-05-2012, 08:24 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I wanna watch it now - haven't seen it for ages. The kids would be wondering why I put it on and then sat there laughing though!

scoobydoo1
17-05-2012, 09:06 PM
OMG STOP. my sides are splitting, this is so funny, I am sat here tears rolling down my face. Brilliant:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Ripeberry
17-05-2012, 09:29 PM
Welcome back. You gotta write a story on Fanfiction.net ;)

jumpinjen
17-05-2012, 09:54 PM
:ROFL1: love it - def freaks me out!!

Pipsqueak
18-05-2012, 07:13 AM
Welcome back. You gotta write a story on Fanfiction.net ;)

lol... I wonder if I could do it and keep it clean:D

Balamory meets Midsommer Murders..... with a bit of True Blood thrown in for good measure

angeldelight
18-05-2012, 07:14 AM
lol... I wonder if I could do it and keep it clean:D

Balamory meets Midsommer Murders..... with a bit of True Blood thrown in for good measure

What a silly question :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

Pipsqueak
18-05-2012, 07:18 AM
What a silly question :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

T'was really wasn't it

Filthy Balamory! Shock revalations Spencer has painted Ms Hooley in the buff - she begged him to put his clothes back on (;) lol) but he refused and carried on gripping the paint brush hard with his p........

:laughing::p

mama2three
18-05-2012, 07:21 AM
balamorygate!:clapping:

and what i want to know is who actually thinks that 'play' rhymes with 'nursery' ? ( you may need to listen to the theme tune!)

Pipsqueak
18-05-2012, 07:32 AM
We'll all be glued to Balamory today and taking notes....

subliminal messages
watching PC Plum for dodgy behaviour
seeing where Suzie and Penny slope of too

I still stay the crux of all this is Archie......

WibbleWobble
18-05-2012, 08:40 AM
We'll all be glued to Balamory today and taking notes....

subliminal messages
watching PC Plum for dodgy behaviour
seeing where Suzie and Penny slope of too

I still stay the crux of all this is Archie......

Archie is the axis of evil.....i think he has some poor woman locked in his red room of pain.....he is all mild mannered on the outside but inside he has a sadistic streak.....

also if you play the songs backwards you hear all sorts of stuff

"eat more sweets"
"play up your parents"
"dont eat veg"

Pipsqueak
18-05-2012, 08:46 AM
Archie is the axis of evil.....i think he has some poor woman locked in his red room of pain.....he is all mild mannered on the outside but inside he has a sadistic streak.....

also if you play the songs backwards you hear all sorts of stuff

"eat more sweets"
"play up your parents"
"dont eat veg"

OMG.. a woman after my own thinking...

i reckon Archie has several woman....

katieanna
18-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Fifty shades...I'm on the 3rd book:blush: