PDA

View Full Version : A SUNNY START TO THURSDAY

angeldelight
17-05-2012, 06:21 AM
Morning Everyone

Sunny here, we have not had rain for a few days now :clapping:

Hope everyone is well, are you all busy today what are your plans?

Have a great day everyone

Angel xxx

butterfly
17-05-2012, 06:25 AM
Morning Angel!

It's dry here too - the forecast said nice but it's pretty grey at the moment. I've chanced my washing out though!

Today we're still looking at the sound and letter 'C' so I'm providing paint in zip-loc bags for mark making as I have a couple who are very reluctant to get messy. I'm also going to offer balls, beanbags and baskets as I have one child who LOVES balls!

miffy
17-05-2012, 06:29 AM
Morning Angel and everyone

It's a bit gloomy here atm and chilly! Have put the heating back on to warm me up!

Only before and after schoolies for me today, just got to decide whether I'm catching up with paperwork in between (not really in the mood for that), doing the garden (might be a bit cold yet) or shopping (this is looking the most tempting atm :laughing:)

Miffy xx

Toothfairy
17-05-2012, 06:53 AM
Morning

Grey, overcast and very chilly here in Kent but at least it is going to stay dry for the day. Just hope the sun pops out at some point.

Having a 'go with the flow' day today. Ive got a 2yr old for the morning and a 1 yr old til 4pm, plus 2 after schoolers, so a nice easy day.

Looking forward to the weekend. Im on an EYFS briefing session Saturday morning and Sunday we are off to look at new tents :clapping:

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Roseolivia
17-05-2012, 07:04 AM
Morning all, dry at the moment but that's meant to change.

1 mindee until afterschool when i have another 2. Having a teaparty tonight as it's one of the older ones birthday tomorrow but she's not here. Playgroup this morning. Am full of cold and have woke up this morning in a right mood.

Have a good day and hope it stays dry for you all.

Demonjill
17-05-2012, 07:07 AM
:)Morning everyone

After a few dry sunny days its raining today:(

My LO is coming at 9.30 instead of 7am!:thumbsup:

I also have twins to pick up from pre school at 11.30

Aquadraw, playdoh, hama beads are the activities out today, ive also blown the dust off DD Barbie aeroplane and train - girl twin will be so excited:clapping:

Everyone goes home at 4.30 or before!:D

And im off tomorrow:clapping::clapping:yippee

charleyfarley
17-05-2012, 07:12 AM
Morning everyone

It's just started spitting with rain here but hopefully it'll blow over.

How's your leg today Angel?

I'm feeling awful today with this wretched cough and sore throat even with going to bed at 8.30 last night, oh well at least my body has stopped aching now.

We are finishing off some caterpillars today and maybe making our envelope birds :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xxx

loocyloo
17-05-2012, 08:00 AM
grey & overcast with drizzle in the air :(

however, having been out for the past 2 days, going to have a morning in.

i have a mum popping over to discuss the nuts & bolts of babe starting in the autumn this morning. LOL she's just rung, instead of coming at 10, please can she come NOW! whilst babe asleep in pram !!! i wanted a cuddle, hopefully she'll wake up! ;)

3 LO this morning and we're going to play with the spots & beanbags that arrived from sainsburys yesterday, as well as the soil/leaves/twigs/water & bugs in my inside tray! proving very popular this week!

FussyElmo
17-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Rain, rain and more rain.

Hoping my steam mop comes today so that will give me something to do.

At the min watching heir hunters with a brew :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
17-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Rain, rain and more rain.

Hoping my steam mop comes today so that will give me something to do.

At the min watching heir hunters with a brew :thumbsup:

Picking up my new steam mop later :-)

rickysmiths
17-05-2012, 08:37 AM
Dry but dull here.

Just trying to distract myself my Level 3 tutor is her for an observation. My last but it was planned for Feb and cancelled :rolleyes:

1 toddler the other has just fallen asleep on the floor so she won't be part of the obs!!! I have moved her to the cot :laughing:

Having a quick look around. See you all later.

FussyElmo
17-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Picking up my new steam mop later :-)

I cant wait :thumbsup:

Yes i know I need get out more :)

kellib
17-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Raining here today so we've stayed in this morning, mindee has been a bit out of sorts and is now having a nice snooze :thumbsup:

Was supposed to have 2 mindees today but one is ill so it's been a nice quiet morning.

I finish at half 2 today and that's me until the 6th June :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kimmy050983
17-05-2012, 01:05 PM
I have my 2 mindees (18 months) here today, the little boy has only been here for 2 weeks but he has settled beautifully - i still can't believe it really - no tears!!
We walked up to the duck pond this morning to feed the ducks and now jamie is in preschool and they are both asleep upstairs :)

ruby
17-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Sunny this morning over cast this afternoon

went to soft play this morning with 5 mindees
lovey day so far have twins boys 18mths start today so far so good
hope it stays that way lol

cathy