PDA

View Full Version : Buy Morton Michel paperwork?

child_friendly
16-05-2012, 09:48 AM
I am new to all this paperwork and have had my first enquiry and am wondering what paperwork is good to get when just starting out? I am with morton Michel and have purchased their contracts. Is it worth buying any other paperwork such as policies and procedures/ accident and incident forms/child record forms? Or should I do my own, I don't want to spend too much money as am on a low budget as it is. Any advice would be great, thanks

pinkellifun
16-05-2012, 09:52 AM
I am newly registered and am with Morton Michel too. On being given advice from others I bought the contracts, accident and existing injury forms and medication forms.

The rest I created myself.

HTH
:)

Joda
16-05-2012, 11:43 AM
I have MM contracts, child record forms, account book and attendence register. Apart from the contracts I could probably create my own register etc but as I'm a bit of a technophobe, it's easier for me to buy them.

sarah707
16-05-2012, 05:42 PM
It depends on how competent you are on the computer and confident you can do the right forms / include the right information etc.

There are lots of sources of information - a quick Google search will bring up many different places to find it.

However, you might feel more comfortable using MM produced documents so you know they are right, at least to start with.

Hth :D

sonyach
16-05-2012, 08:19 PM
I am newly registered and am with Morton Michel too. On being given advice from others I bought the contracts, accident and existing injury forms and medication forms.

The rest I created myself.

HTH
:)

I did this too, check out Bromley Childminding for help with policies and procedures etc its free!!:thumbsup: