PDA

View Full Version : Help, please!

child_friendly
16-05-2012, 09:38 AM
I have had my first enquiry for 2 girls in the same family, i am excited but nervous as well of getting all the paperwork together ready and sorted for them. I am wondering if anyone can help me with what paperwork i need ready for the family? I a bit lost and confused, my heads all over the place with what i need to do.

Milli147
16-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Hiya, I have

* contract and child record form (and crossed fingers!)
* All About Me form for them to take away and complete
* Portfolio (or whatever you have that contains all your policies and procedures, references, etc etc) for them to look at
* Parent pack of policies, permission forms etc for them to take away/keep/complete

I tend to leave my portfolio out for them to look through while I make a coffee, and keep all the other bits out of sight until they (hopefully) are ready to sign contracts! I have found in all cases though that they have gone off home and then called me an hour later to confirm and ask me to send it all to them...dunno why, but hey ho they all came back lol!

child_friendly
16-05-2012, 08:50 PM
They are coming tomorrow afternoon to have a look :). All i have done to give them is a leaflet which is all about me and my setting, child record form, contract (ready if they want to sign there and then, hopefully!), my portfolio of things to show them, policies and procedures in another folder to show them and risk assessments. Im not going to give them a copy of any of my policies/ procedures etc until they sign contracts and pay up front.

Bridey
16-05-2012, 09:00 PM
You sound sorted to me! The only other thing I would advise is to write two quick lists ... one of questions you want to ask and the other of things you need to tell them. :)