PDA

View Full Version : MIDDLE OF THE WEEK

angeldelight
16-05-2012, 06:19 AM
Morning Everyone

Sunny start here but that does not mean a thing, we had a bit of everything yesterday, one minute we needed coats next minute we needed sun cream, madness

What are you all doing today, I have a short day so packing for me I guess, I am getting bored with it now though ha

Hope you all have a great day and manage to stay dry

Angel xx

EmmaReed84
16-05-2012, 06:24 AM
Day off today to look after my poorly baby, going to snuggle on the sofa all day and watch films :thumbsup:

loocyloo
16-05-2012, 06:34 AM
beautiful blue skies here, although a bit chilly!

got one load of washing on the line, another in the machine :D

am going to the honey farm ( again! ) today, but with a different set of children! hopefully this time it will be dry enough for us to play outside in the super playarea!

Hayley102
16-05-2012, 06:35 AM
After I have dropped off at school and playgroup I have a morning to start getting last years accounts in order! I always say I wont leave it this long next time! Then hopefully in the garden this affternoon:jump for joy:

kats
16-05-2012, 06:38 AM
Good Morning everyone, it's sunny here at the moment but as you say Angel who knows what weather we will end up with later!! busy day today, 3 under fives!!! making gingerbread men later but without the ginger because they have all informed me they don't like the ginger ha ha, have a good day :)

rickysmiths
16-05-2012, 06:39 AM
Sunny here too Angel but I'm not holding my breath!

Yesterday we had sun, rain, hail, thunderstorms!

Two little ones today. If it says sunny this morning I will venture to the park!

Chimps Childminding
16-05-2012, 06:41 AM
Morning all!! Nice here at mo!! Like you Angel we had everything yesterday, sun, hail, rain - should be doing Weather as a theme instead of minbeasts. 3 Lo's and 2 before and after schoolies between us today!! Not sure what we are up to, depends on the weather!!

Have a good day everyone!!

butterfly
16-05-2012, 06:54 AM
Morning everyone!

Blue skies, sunshine but chilly this morning! Washing on the line though!

School run, pg run and then back home for playdough fun with new resources - cake cases, candles, cutters etc - might make it a 'c' day (phonics!) Could give them some shaving foam to write their own 'c's in it later! Ooh planning whilst chatting! Like it!

sue m
16-05-2012, 06:54 AM
Nice here too. So far........

One 13 month old today and then her big brother after school this afternoon. Well, pre-school.

I had a reiki treatment yesterday and I feel quite refreshed and I slept really well. I didn't think it would do any good but I seem to have a little less pain than I have had for a long time. I can recommend it :thumbsup:

miffy
16-05-2012, 06:57 AM
Good morning everyone

The sun is shining here today. We've been invited out for lunch to another childminders and it's my last full day of the week! :clapping:

Miffy xx

kellib
16-05-2012, 06:58 AM
Morning :)

Got 3 LO's this morning but only all together for a short time, will venture out to the park I think if it stays dry :thumbsup:

Only working today and tomorrow then I'm on holiday for nearly 3 weeks :thumbsup:

Toothfairy
16-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Morning

Chilly but dry and sunny here in Kent.

We are off to the Farm Shop this morning to grab some fruit and veg. The little ones love helping to weigh bits out. The shop keeper always gives them an apple each when we go, which is lovely.

Hoping it will stay dry so the little ones can spend some time in the garden too.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Roseolivia
16-05-2012, 07:07 AM
Morning all, sunny but chilly here too.

1 mindee today but he doesn't come until lunch time so off to do the weekly shop. Need to tidy and clean the playroom as well.

Demonjill
16-05-2012, 07:29 AM
:)Morning everyone

Sunny here again - hoping it lasts

This is my busy day!!

I feel bit better today so might manage the park and library after school run with 1x 3yo until pre school pick up for 2x 4yo.

Arts n crafts after lunch

DS and another schoolie.

Finish at 4.30 so not as early as yesterday:(

ruby
16-05-2012, 08:25 AM
good morning everyone

lovely day today sun shinning

quiet day today only 3 little ones ,one of the twins is ill so they not coming.

planting flowers this morning and then the park this afternoon

have a good day everyone

cathy