PDA

View Full Version : HELLO EVERYONE ..... TUESDAY

angeldelight
15-05-2012, 06:12 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope everyone is ok?

We have drops of rain here at the moment and it seems a bit chilly.

What are you all doing today are you busy?

Have a great day

Angel xx

wendy222
15-05-2012, 06:17 AM
morning all it nice and sun at at min i put washing out an hour ago waiting for before school minded alway late lol should be here 6.30 put never comes before 7.30, after school the day is mine i lv tuesday dont work hahahahahaha:clapping:

Tink
15-05-2012, 06:18 AM
Good Morning, nice and sunny here at the moment.

I still have a broken toe so I am taking it easy this week.

We have been drawing pictures for the Queen which we are going to send to her at the end of the week, see if we get a reply.

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

angeldelight
15-05-2012, 06:25 AM
Good Morning, nice and sunny here at the moment.

I still have a broken toe so I am taking it easy this week.

We have been drawing pictures for the Queen which we are going to send to her at the end of the week, see if we get a reply.

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

Ouch my dil has a broken toe too, hope your ok, take it easy

Just had a text from Carol, they have SNOW in Stoke :eek::eek:

Angel xx

Cammie Doodle
15-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Looks ok here so far :rolleyes: Angel have you cleared your in box yet ?????? Trying to send you a message ;)

angeldelight
15-05-2012, 06:29 AM
Looks ok here so far :rolleyes: Angel have you cleared your in box yet ?????? Trying to send you a message ;)

oooops sorry :blush::blush:

I did it last night :laughing: Hope you are ok xx

Angel xxx

flowerpots
15-05-2012, 06:38 AM
Morning everyone,

Its raining here :(

Got a busy day today, might go puddle jumping or to feed the ducks if i can find wellies to fit everyone :rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone. :D

miffy
15-05-2012, 06:47 AM
Just had a text from Carol, they have SNOW in Stoke :eek::eek:

Angel xx

:eek: Hope we don't get any. The forecast here is for heavy rain later but it's sunny atm.

We're off to music group this morning and I'm on a course tonight so hpe it isn't raining then, I never feel like going if it is!

Miffy xx

FussyElmo
15-05-2012, 06:58 AM
Morning Angel luckily I missed the snow but its now just raining :( abit of hail now :panic:

Just before and afterschool and I have an early finish - will be heading into town after school :)

charleyfarley
15-05-2012, 07:06 AM
Morning Everyone

Yes we had SNOW :eek: this morning although thankfully it has stopped now, not usre how you didn't get it Fussy.

Off to childminding group this morning, which is always enjoyabe :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

rickysmiths
15-05-2012, 07:07 AM
Morning Angel luckily I missed the snow but its now just raining :( abit of hail now :panic:

Just before and afterschool and I have an early finish - will be heading into town after school :)

Snow :eek::eek: No don't send it my way please.

rickysmiths
15-05-2012, 07:09 AM
It was lovely here at 6am but its pouring now and they say we should expect more rain, hail and thunder storms :eek:

I feel like going into hibernation :(

Only one little one today, we are off to toddlers this morning.

nell57
15-05-2012, 07:10 AM
Morning Everyone

Yes we had SNOW :eek: this morning although thankfully it has stopped now, not usre how you didn't get it Fussy.

Carol xx

Morning everyone.

We did have the snow Carol, think fussy was still in bed, that's why she missed it;) ( I'm only jealous cus I can't lie in if I tried)

FussyElmo
15-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Morning Everyone

Carol xx

I overslept Carol :laughing::laughing::laughing: so no evidence when I woke

PixiePetal
15-05-2012, 07:11 AM
big black rain cloud hanging over the house right now :( just waiting for it to empty!

I don't mind what it does today but DD has her party on Saturday and we have a marquee in the garden - have a feeling they will all need their winter coats and wellies!! at least they are not camping over this year

No work today - off party food shopping at ASDA. Then icing cake and hunting party supplies and decs in the loft room :rolleyes:

Chimps Childminding
15-05-2012, 07:17 AM
Morning all!! Just 2 lo's and 1 before/after schoolie today! Hoping its going to be nice so they can get out later, but doesn't look very promising at the mo :(

Penny1959
15-05-2012, 07:18 AM
Cold, grey and raining here - so fed up - don't mind cold on its own, don't mind rain on its own - but hate cold and rain together.

Normal busy day here with the 4 llittle ones - no real plans as they are all into pretending to be butterflies and fairies at the moment - so wings out ready. Lots of other free play choices should they get fed up with 'flying' everywhere.

Have a course to write for tomorrow night - on revised EYFS - and in particular policies and procedures - so that is my 'nap time' task today.

Have a good day everyone

Penny :)

kellib
15-05-2012, 07:21 AM
Morning :)

Feeling rough today so going to have a chilled out day in the house, have one usual LO who is getting picked up early so I can go to doctors, one adhoc child who hasn't been here for a session before and one parent visit this morning.

Of all the days to be ill :rolleyes::laughing:

loocyloo
15-05-2012, 07:25 AM
big black clouds over head ... :(

not feeling 100% so going to have a quiet day ... one LO ill. going to go out & feed ducks and have morning tea out. home for lunch and bed for LOs!

my 2 are not feeling 100% either :( but still sending them to school!

have fun everyone x

Roseolivia
15-05-2012, 07:57 AM
Morning all, it's chucking it down here and it's also windy.

Have 1 mindee all day, we were going to the park but i think even with puddlesuits and wellies the wind will blow the littlies over. May just stay in and do some painting instead.

Afterschoolies later, need to do some jubilee crafts but they're older ones so don't worry if they don't want to. Need to start on our scarecrow as our village has a yearly scarecrow competition and this year it's a royal theme.

toddlers896
15-05-2012, 08:09 AM
hello and happy tuesday,

Well it will be for me at 12.30. My mindee is leaving early today and my afterschool has cancelled today. I am so glad as am feeling so negative about this job at the moment,
I am going to have a sauna and steamroom today and hopefully feel much better.
Have a nice day everybody x

Mouse
15-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Morning!

At the moment we have blue sky & sunshine. I'm sure it'll disappear the moment mindees get here & we head outside to play :rolleyes:

Toothfairy
15-05-2012, 08:20 AM
Morning

Back to work today but my back is still very stiff and sore.
DH is working from home today to help me as I've got 3 under 3 today plus 2 after schoolers.

We are carrying on with our spring topic of life cycles. We have already looked at frogs, ladybirds and butterflies. Today we are looking at Bumblebees.

We will be making a paperplate bee, dancing to Flight of the Bumblebee, playing 'keepy uppy' with yellow balloon bee's, singing Bumblebee songs and rhymes and playing a bee sorting game. We will also be tasting Honey and watching a bee take pollen from a flower on Youtube.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

mrs_scottydog
15-05-2012, 08:21 AM
Morning everyone,
It's a bit dull outside at the moment. Had hail and thunder last night. Quiet day today, as usual, but got to do a big shop. DD is six months old today, can't believe how quickly the time has gone. That means I have six months before I think of working again. Hx

Demonjill
15-05-2012, 09:25 AM
:) Morning everyone

Sunny here today but every so often it gets dull - hope it doesnt rain and thunder like yesterday!

I have 1 mindee at pre school and 1 at school so just have a 3yo here at the moment. Im not feeling great but we managed a quick visit to park, had snack and LO now colouring in and drawing while i have a time out on the sofa!

FussyElmo
15-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Morning everyone.

We did have the snow Carol, think fussy was still in bed, that's why she missed it;) ( I'm only jealous cus I can't lie in if I tried)

Couldnt believe it Im usually up beofre the alarm but for some reason this morning didnt set it :eek:

See got us to school earlier though :thumbsup: