PDA

View Full Version : Childcare.co.uk.....is this happening to anyone?

aly
14-05-2012, 11:56 AM
When I click on my profile, it gives you the options to click on tags...ie own car driving licence etc.....but it renders after a couple of seconds and I only get the options already chose, ie cssiw registered, newborn experience,crb check, and first aid trained...the other clickable ones are SEN experience {which im not fully yet} or ofsted {which im not}....this is on firefox, ive tried on chrome and IE and it does the same...even on my phone which is safari....

Richard?,..anyone how can i get in and click on the other links, as it doesnt give me enough time to click them before it changes?

:(

loocyloo
14-05-2012, 12:28 PM
i've just checked mine and its ok :huh:

hope yours is sorted soon x

missymood
14-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Mine's ok too:thumbsup:

Richard
14-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Hi Aly

I have replied to your PM.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Richard

Ali56
14-05-2012, 03:30 PM
I cant click on them in my profile either-in fact I've noticed other people have more options to check than I do. I thought it was because maybe they paid and mine is free? I don't need to pay right now as I don't really have any spaces worth offering, which is nice. But in the current economic climate its never guaranteed, I know.

Heaven Scent
14-05-2012, 03:31 PM
I've never found how to add tags :(:(

JCrakers
14-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Yes this happens to me too. I only get about 4-6 boxes to tick but I see lots flash up and then disappear

sarah707
14-05-2012, 05:09 PM
I have had problems with firefox on certain websites recently - I am now using google chrome but that doesn't work on my website - so I have IE for that :rolleyes:

I am sure Richard will sort it out for you! :D

aly
14-05-2012, 06:23 PM
I have had problems with firefox on certain websites recently - I am now using google chrome but that doesn't work on my website - so I have IE for that :rolleyes:

I am sure Richard will sort it out for you! :D

I absolutely detest IE, too slow and hate hate hate it, but it wouldnt work anyway, tried chrome {as i use that one for my business} and firefox {for personal} but nothing.....
Richard has replied to my email so hopefullly he can help tomorrow..

:thumbsup::thumbsup: