Sunny FRIDAY here at the moment :clapping::clapping:

So glad its almost the weekend

What are you all doing today

Hope you have a great day

Angel xxx

miffy
11-05-2012, 06:43 AM
Morning everyone

Sunny here too but there are big black clouds in the sky!

Quiet day for me with only the morning school run and they have to be at school early because they're going on a trip.

Then it will be the usual round of cleaning and shopping (oh what an exciting life I do lead! :laughing:)

Miffy xx

Demonjill
11-05-2012, 06:47 AM
Morning Angel and everyone:)

Yippee its Friday!:clapping:
Sun is peeking out today which is very welcome as it poured all day yesterday!

I only have a 10 month old today so although hard work as he is crawling about everywhere so much faster than last week:D i dont feel its like working at all as he is so cute!

Hopefully after i take DS to school we can get some brekkie and go for a long walk in the buggy to the park:thumbsup:

I finish at 4pm so thats fab too

have a fab day everyone

rickysmiths
11-05-2012, 06:51 AM
It's sunny today :clapping::jump for joy::clapping::jump for joy:

Out to meet a fellow cm this morning and then if the weather keeps up out in the garden later.

Have a good day everyone!

Hayley102
11-05-2012, 06:54 AM
Morning
I can see some blue sky trying to break through the clouds:clapping:
Can't wait for weekend - really tiered and fed up of coughs and sneezes from my LOs! Fingers crossed we can get out in the garden today.

kellib
11-05-2012, 06:58 AM
Morning :)

SO glad it's Friday :thumbsup:

Not working today but do have a driving lesson later on.

Only 3 more working days until I have nearly 3 weeks off, counting down the hours :laughing:

EmmaReed84
11-05-2012, 06:58 AM
No mindees today until 3pm when I collect my princess... I mean schoolie :laughing:

I am waiting for the arrival of my brand spanking new running trainers :clapping: hoping they get here before 12.30pm so I can go out while DS is at playschool, but knowing Yodel, I will probably get them at 6.59pm! :rolleyes:

Roseolivia
11-05-2012, 07:18 AM
Morning all, raining again here.

No mindees again today so just me and Alfie whilst Rose is at school. Going to have a lazy day and may even have a siesta this afternoon.

Tomorrow is our NCMA regional forum so hopefully will be a good day.

Hope the weather gets better for you all.

Toothfairy
11-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Morning

Day off today :clapping: so I am taking my Mum to Bluewater shopping.
I've got to try to help her find an outfit to wear to her partners daughters wedding in July. This is our 3rd shopping trip :rolleyes:

Have a great weekend everyone, make the most of the dry weather :thumbsup:

marian
11-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Morning - just one LO today and she is 4!
So having a lovely girly day - she has brought her barbie dolls to play with and a DVD from home to watch after lunch - makes me wonder who is in charge sometimes!

Marian x

Rubybubbles
11-05-2012, 07:55 AM
morning lovely and sunny here, may just be able to get the washing out:clapping:

Well, me not working lol! going to finish dd bedroom as hers is the last one (she has far to much stuff !) to unpack

lozzy23
11-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Lovely & sunny, although the grey clouds are gathering above.

2 LO's this morning - doing some planting. Playgroup for 3yr old this afternoon & 2yr old will sleep for 2hrs. So paperwork for me until school pick up.

Then when after schoolies are here we will let our butterflies go.:clapping:

loocyloo
11-05-2012, 08:36 AM
over cast, with a touch of drizzle!

not sure what we are doing today! got 2 LO & waiting to see if a 3rd LO turns up :rolleyes:

was going to go to a big park today, but instead, think we'll go to the honey farm, as last friday we got very into bees! (they also have a small park & animals and coffee shop ;) )

PixiePetal
11-05-2012, 09:05 AM
Dry here at the moment - but it was the same yesterday and turned really nasty later in the day, so not hoping for a repeat

Shopping for food for DDs 18th birthday do - having tea and cake with family/my friends on 19th in the afternoon, followed by her teens in the evening - a marquee in the garden, so hoping for better weather all round.

Great excuse for baking next week :thumbsup: Just off to buy ingredients today:)

Mouse
11-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Morning!

It's my day off today & I am making the most of it by doing very little :clapping: