Morning Everyone

A wet start here today but it is really warm, could not sleep last night

A happy birthday to my mom today :clapping:

What are your plans?

Have a great day everyone

Angel xxx

Chimps Childminding
10-05-2012, 06:36 AM
Morning Angel!! Damp looking here!! Hoping the rain stays away. A not so busy Thursday for us this week :clapping: I've got 2 littlies and June 1 with 3 between us after school!!!

Only problem is it is our late finish - 6 pm + and we have a Safeguarding Course at 7 pm - luckily only in town so rush parents out, quick shower and change and out the door by 6.45!!!

On the plus side its Friday tomorrow and we don't work Friday's - so the week-end starts here :clapping:

have a good day everyone!!!

miffy
10-05-2012, 06:40 AM
Morning everyone

Warm and wet here too - the weather forecast said it would be 18oc today, didn't mention the rain though! :rolleyes:

Only doing before and after schoolies today. Off into town in a bit to get some birthday presents.

Have a good day

Miffy xx

Roseolivia
10-05-2012, 06:41 AM
Morning all, it's pouring down here and set to stay for the next 2 days:(

On the plus side i'm off now until Monday, actually i've only worked Tuesday afterschool then we were at a party at the local soft play so really not worked at all this week. Early week mindee off sick with a virus now my late week mindee is also off with hand, foot and mouth. Feel so sorry for him but it's great not to have to work.

Off to playgroup this morning then i'm going shopping. Have a few kids birthdays over the next few weeks and i need a new coat.

Have a great day

Toothfairy
10-05-2012, 06:43 AM
Morning

Happy Birthday Angel's Mom :thumbsup:

It has been tipping it down all night but seems to be stopping now. Getting fed up with all this rain, there is only so much puddle jumping one can do :(
Fed up with being indoors so much.

Just two mindee's today (1yr & 2yr) plus two before and after schoolers.

Fed up, fed up, fed up, fed up :(

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

kellib
10-05-2012, 06:57 AM
Morning :)

Absolutely pouring down here too and it's meant to stay like that all day, fab! :rolleyes:

Got 2 LO's today, think we'll probably have to stay in as one always turns up in canvas shoes when it's raining so can't even go puddle jumping! Will have to dig out the paints I think :thumbsup:

butterfly
10-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Morning everyone! I had one with canvas shoes yesterday - I made a point of letting her jump in every puddle on the way home from school so when mum picked up they were absolutely soaked and she had to carry her to the car! Today she's arrived in wellies!!

It's wet here again. Not feeling motivated today. Cant decide whether to have a quiet day to recouperate or invite other minder over for the company.

Greengrass74
10-05-2012, 07:15 AM
Morning all, not to bad here today bit wet at the moment but looking good for later. :thumbsup:

Have a couple of LO's gone sick today so not to bad. A trip to the toy library this morning then back home for dinner, sleeps etc and getting ready for the after schoolers.

Have a great day everyone :laughing:

toddlers896
10-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Morning everybody,

A bit wet here too but it is supposed to brighten up later. My mindee goes home at 2.30 and my afterschool isnt coming today so looks like i have a nice easy day. Off to the childminding support group at 9.30. Love going to the groups everyday and have met some lovely people there.
Have a nice day all
x

Demonjill
10-05-2012, 07:26 AM
Morning all :)

Yukky rain here:( after 2 lovely days

Happy birthday to Angel's Mum:)

I dont have my early start LO today as Mum off work, so I dont start until pre school pick up at 11.30am:thumbsup:

Twins today but just until 4 ish so not too bad

Off to the gym after tea tonight:thumbsup:

Enjoy your days everyone

silvermist
10-05-2012, 07:29 AM
Morning Angel, happy birthday to your mum. Only 1 mindee in until after school when another will arrive.
Messy play for me today. Have a good day xx

Rubybubbles
10-05-2012, 07:49 AM
Morning, getting ready to meet a parent for work:clapping: a baby and 4yr old 3 days a week!

loocyloo
10-05-2012, 08:27 AM
good luck rubybubbles ... that didn't take long :D

its drizzling here and looks like its set on for the day! i had activities planned for outside, but i'm not sure we'll be outside, LO currently here looked at me as if i was mad and said no thank you! so its compost and plastic mini beasts inside!

got my DO coming over later ... apparently has a load of new forms she needs to go through! :rolleyes:

mrs_scottydog
10-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Afternoon Angel! Happy Birthday to your mum.
Weather is not bad here, apparently due to be getting better each day until Sunday. :) Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
DS is back at nursery so supposed to be getting some jobs done at home, but catching up on here instead. DD has just had 3/4 hour sleep but she's been up since 7.30am.
Hope you're all having a good day. Hx