PDA

View Full Version : HAS ANYONE GOT A GALAXY ACE MOBILE PHONE?

silvermist
09-05-2012, 03:42 PM
I have just brought this phone and its driving me bonkers. When I left working at our local primary school after 11 yrs I received loads of texts from parents and friends saying how much theyd miss me etc... I have kept them because they are so nice but I want to put them in a folder as at the moment they are all in my inbox and I cant seem to move them. Anyone have any tios? Pleeeeease :eek::eek::eek:

sarahlou
09-05-2012, 04:40 PM
you need to make sure they are on your sim card when u put it in ur new fone there is an option for u to do this on ur old fone - if ur not moving ur sim card forward them onto ur new fone from ur old fone iyswim:)

silvermist
09-05-2012, 06:12 PM
you need to make sure they are on your sim card when u put it in ur new fone there is an option for u to do this on ur old fone - if ur not moving ur sim card forward them onto ur new fone from ur old fone iyswim:)

Right thanks, I'll have a go at that later tonight! Blinkin' technology!:panic:

tinkerbelle
10-05-2012, 10:57 AM
swap the phone they are pants mine freezes, cuts off the signal is poor and internet connection is trash

silvermist
10-05-2012, 11:04 AM
swap the phone they are pants mine freezes, cuts off the signal is poor and internet connection is trash

Crikey! Its not as good as I expected but will give it a little longer to make sure its not me!:rolleyes:

Pixie dust
10-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by tinkerbelle

Crikey! Its not as good as I expected but will give it a little longer to make sure its not me!

Oh no I thought they were supposed to be good I am planning on getting one when I upgrade my phone next month!!!!

Should I be having a rethink?

mandy moo
11-05-2012, 07:13 PM
I love my Galaxy Ace :laughing:
My then 12 yr old put all sorts of Apps on mine when I first got it :blush:
I have an App called ThinkFree Office that I have (a load of 'stuff' on) PDF files etc
dont know if that will help?

SandCastles
12-05-2012, 03:23 PM
I love my Galaxy Ace :laughing:
My then 12 yr old put all sorts of Apps on mine when I first got it :blush:
I have an App called ThinkFree Office that I have (a load of 'stuff' on) PDF files etc
dont know if that will help?

I used to use this app as well until I realised my documents that I uploaded from my p.c to be used on my iphone become public and can be found and opened via google! and that freaked me out!

mandy moo
13-05-2012, 09:21 AM
Didnt know that:eek: Will remember that

Luckily I have no personal stuff on there, just stuff like the statutory framework and documents dowloaded from the web.