PDA

View Full Version : MIDDLE OF THE WEEK ALREADY

angeldelight
09-05-2012, 06:19 AM
Morning Everyone

The sun is shining here, we had a lovely day yesterday so I hope it turns out like that :clapping:

Hope everyone is ok?

What are you all doing today do you have a busy day?

Have a good day

Angel xx

Two Princesses
09-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Good morning!
I woke to the sound of the rain this morning and am still in bed watching kids TV with DD's (5 and 2) :)
A very quiet day today and only have my 2 year old until after school.

butterfly
09-05-2012, 06:36 AM
It's raining her in Devon and doesn't look like it's going to let up :(

I'm sooo tired this morning after sitting up with DH last night moaning about being taken for granted by parents/friends etc so I'm pretty grumpy this morning!

Hopefully the day will pick up soon! I've got coloured salt all ready for mindees to mark make. I'm going to put out squidgy numbers as a prompt!

miffy
09-05-2012, 06:51 AM
Good morning everyone

The sun is shining here for the second day running (could be a record) and I've switched the heating off! :laughing:

We're off to the children's centre this morning for our group meeting and then hopefully, we'll get in the garden this afternoon.

Miffy xx

kellib
09-05-2012, 06:51 AM
Morning :)

We're off to soft play later this morning to meet up with my auntie and her mindee, kids love it and I love it as it tires them out :laughing:

Demonjill
09-05-2012, 07:05 AM
Morning everyone:)

Very sunny here already which is fab. Was going to go to soft play but its just too lovely a day Maybe things will be dry at the park today as they were still wet yesterday:rolleyes: and will head to farm at some point too.:thumbsup:

This is my busy day with 3yo, 2x 4yo and a schoolie as well as DS

After my lovely early finish yesterday I def know im working until...........4.30pm today - late for me:(

FussyElmo
09-05-2012, 07:16 AM
Hopefully going to get 2 new chicky ladies as a suprise. We lost one last week so are going to get 2 new ones :)

Cammie Doodle
09-05-2012, 07:21 AM
Bright here today, let's hope it stays that way . Easy day for me late start 10am for 2 under 2yrs one goes at 3pm the other at 5pm and no after schoolies . In fact an easy week for me only one tomorrow all day and 1 after school :D

Toothfairy
09-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Morning

Wet and miserable here in Kent again, although they do say that the weekend will be nice :rolleyes:

Just one mindee today and she is my God daughter, so we may forget about childminding and have a God Mum and God Daughter day, Maybe go to the cinema then lunch out. :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

ajs
09-05-2012, 07:28 AM
Lovely day here too, like miffy I've even turned the heating off.

Not working today until 3:30 so really going to try to blast the paperwork that needs updating, I cleaned the house on Monday so no excuses not to do paperwork unless I Get distracted on here or fb all day.

rickysmiths
09-05-2012, 07:34 AM
Morning everyone!

I woke up to rain but it seems to have stopped now even though its grey.

As long as it doesn't pour I'm off to the Aquadrome today.

Roseolivia
09-05-2012, 07:34 AM
Morning all, no rain yet although it's on it's way up here.

1 mindee this afternoon although he was off sick yesterday so may be off today.

Off to do the weekly shop this morning then have loads of tidying up to do from our weekend away. No more afterschoolies until next week so a pretty quiet week for me.

mama2three
09-05-2012, 07:35 AM
feeding the ducks , playing in the park..all closely followed by tea and cake in the cafe!!

silvermist
09-05-2012, 08:30 AM
Morning! We had a lovely day yesterday but woke up to yet more rain this morning!:( No mindees until after school so going to tackle the mountain of ironing...when I stop reading and posting here that is!:laughing::laughing:

PixiePetal
09-05-2012, 09:30 AM
misty rain here :( did soft play last Wed so off to library today. Called the 'train library' as there is a red wooden train with books in the trucks :thumbsup: then back with books, paint/collage some more leaves for our display tree and go with the flow:thumbsup:

mushpea
09-05-2012, 10:54 AM
has been wet here today but now the sun is fighting through,, we have been to the childrens center and when we came back we made drums from baked bean tins and balloons, it is now very noisey in my house!

loocyloo
09-05-2012, 01:19 PM
bright and sunny here. got up early and put a load in the washing machine! now on the line, and i must put the next load out!

one LO ill today, so got 2, who were rather grumpy this morning, so we went to the forest for a bug hunt and play in the park ( plus yummy toasted teacakes from the cafe! ;) )

home for lunch and both needed a sleep, so popped them in the buggy and went for a walk ... now still fast asleep in the garden.

will walk up to school in a bit to collect DD and then home to play!

mrs_scottydog
09-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Evening all,
It's been a dull and rainy day today. We've not been up to much, been chilling the last couple of days as DS has been sick. It'll be nice for him to go back to nursery and see his friends again.
I can't believe how quickly the weeks seem to be going.
Hope you all have a good night. Hx