PDA

View Full Version : TUESDAY ..... THAT WAS A QUICK BANK HOLIDAY

angeldelight
08-05-2012, 06:50 AM
Morning Everyone

Where did that bank holiday go? It went so quick

Hope you all had a good one

Sun is shining this morning, are you all back to work today? What are your plans?

Have a great day everyone

Angel xxx

jelly15
08-05-2012, 06:53 AM
Only a few weeks to the next bank holiday :clapping:. Today we are going out for a walk as the forecast says this is the only nice day for us here all week.

Demonjill
08-05-2012, 07:10 AM
Morning:) You all packed yet Angel??:D

Yes bank holiday went far too fast - I was off fri,sat,sun and mon and it just flew by- wish i could pause time!! lol Ive decided i would LOVE to be a lady of leisure and not work at all:laughing:

Its such a shock to the system having to get organised again yuk:rolleyes:

Sun is out today drying up some of the rain. we may take advantage of the weather and go to the park

I have a 3yo and 4yo and a schoolie as well as DS
Never know when i finish - contracted until 5pm but ive never worked past 4.45 and its usually 3 ish:thumbsup:

Have a fab back to work everyone

kellib
08-05-2012, 07:10 AM
Morning :)

Back at work today but only two weeks until my holiday so can grin and bear it until then :laughing:

Taking mindee to my old childminder's house today, she has her grandson on a Tuesday so LO's can play together :thumbsup:

rickysmiths
08-05-2012, 07:24 AM
I blinked and missed it!!! :laughing:

Dull and rainy here this morning. Two before and after school and one little one all day.

Her first full week this week and she is a doll. I could have hugged her dad when he brought her this morning. She was walking holding daddies hand with him saying 'I thought it would be better if she walked rather than me handing her to you'. I wish I could introduce him to the PITA father I had last year he might learn a thing or two about parenting!

loocyloo
08-05-2012, 07:48 AM
I blinked and missed it!!! :laughing:

Dull and rainy here this morning. Two before and after school and one little one all day.

Her first full week this week and she is a doll. I could have hugged her dad when he brought her this morning. She was walking holding daddies hand with him saying 'I thought it would be better if she walked rather than me handing her to you'. I wish I could introduce him to the PITA father I had last year he might learn a thing or two about parenting!

what a brilliant daddy!

we had a busy weekend and suddenly its tuesday! my mum is taking DD to school on her way home and ive put my playroom back together. its dry currently, with sunshine, but threatening rain! we're off to the childrens centre and then later when LOs asleep my 3 1/2yr old and i are going to try and repot some seedlings and plant some more peas and tomatoes.

have fun everyone x

samb
08-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Yes mine went too fast as well. But the I realised... I don't usually work Fridays but I worked last Friday and I am working this Friday too so in actual fact I had a 5 day working week last week and have a 4 day (usual) working week this week so doesn't really feel like I have had a bank holiday... other than hubby got to come swimming with us and the pool was packed cos of the poor weather and bank holiday!

fionamal
08-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Morning,

Back to work today and really CBA after a lovely long weekend.

Its dry here at the moment but black skys are heading this way so who knows what we are going get.

butterfly
08-05-2012, 11:05 AM
Wow that weekend was quick! I've got two children today (18mths and 11mths) and we've got sensory play - pink salt in a mirrored tray! Lots of great observations so I'll be updating my blog later! I've also got the children's centre teacher coming to see me on Friday so I have to make sure my learning journeys are up to date.

Rubybubbles
08-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Spent all bank holiday weekend unpacking then went to Harry Potter Studios yesterday it was brilliant :clapping:

When do you move Angel?

Got a few bits to do but so far just sorting out emails for change of addresses!

Carol M
08-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Raining first thing but it brightened up so we went for a walk by the river.
It turned out beautiful, fed the swans and saw lots of minibeasts!
Just 1 lo today,other two ill( one has chicken pox and sibling had nasty cold last week so prob comming down with chicken pox too). Lo shattered and fast asleep now. I love days like this :D
Carol x