PDA

View Full Version : Some people should always carry a shovel...

EmmaReed84
07-05-2012, 03:21 PM
... just so they can dig a little bit deeper lol.

We were at a family party last night and this lady was there who none of us have met bemost of us had never met before, she was a relative of the host. Anyway she took an instant dislike to me... hey ho never mind I will live lol.

Later on she then turned to DH saying it is was so wrong how kids were at this "family" party, and they shouldn't be here and the parents were wrong... basically going on... until DH said "Why? That's my boy over there!" She then carried on talking then said about me. Not realising who I was to which DH said that I was at the party then she said "Oh gosh, will your wife not get jealous if you are here talking to me?" :laughing: DH was like erm... "No! Why?"... She is like 60, stick thin wearing teenage clothes, Bette Gilroy hair and Pat Butcher make-up! :laughing:

DH and I left at 10pm, this morning we heard that she tried it on with another family member... HER GREAT NEPHEW!!! ewww :panic:

I was crying with laughter... just what I needed, so to that lady... Thank you lol

Hope youa ll had a lovely bank holiday x

karen m
07-05-2012, 03:56 PM
lol glad you had a good evening

karen m
07-05-2012, 04:04 PM
lol glad you had a good evening

Heaven Scent
07-05-2012, 04:42 PM
LOL I thought you meant so they can shovel up their own BULL SH** and she appeared to be full of that !!!!