PDA

View Full Version : Could really do with some ideas/advice

cara1235
06-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Hi all

Have been sat here for ages trying to think of something to buy my sister for her 40th birthday and just cant think of anything :panic::eek:

She is really into medium readings and believes in angels and especially believes in white feathers ( you know what they say , if you find a white feather in your path you have been visisted by your guardian angel) Do any of you know where I can find some really nice feathers???
Any ideas would be gratefully recieved as i am running out of time her birthday is saturday! ARGH

We are going thru a really rough patch in our relationship at the moment, so without sounding horrible and not going into detail about it i really need something that is not over the top lovey dovey but at the same time need something that is not going to be frowned on by her ( sorry if this sounds like i am a horrible sister but i have been bullied and pushed out of my family because of her)
Desperately hoping you can help in someway
Thanks
Cara xx

primula
06-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Hi, sorry you arent having a good time of it with your family, hope things get better. As for present ideas do you have a shop called Evolution near you? they have lots of present ideas, one i can think of is a little candle holder that has angels around it that move around because of the heat of the flame, pretty if you like that sort of thing!

caz3007
06-05-2012, 05:18 PM
you can buy dream catchers that have feathers on, they are lovely. I am into angels and alternative stuff and you can buy things by a lady called Doreen Virtue on Amazon, such as Angel cards (love mine), have a google or search and see what you find

PixiePetal
06-05-2012, 07:09 PM
I bought my sister some silver metal wish stones with words on - love, peace, joy, hope etc like these - I bought them in a local shop though

http://www.romanceher.com/wishstones.htm