PDA

View Full Version : Inspection soon?

NicoleW
06-05-2012, 07:07 AM
I phoned up Ofsted as I was registered in March 2011 and I've still not had an inspection. They said my inspection was due in September... Come October I rang them and they said oh it'll be February now, so end of Feb I rang to chase it up and they said oh it'll be March.

It's May now and I've STILL not had it, I've done a lot with my setting and about 3 SEFs alongside my FCCERS.

Would very much like my inspection now :-( I have absolutely everything ready just really annoying as I'm hoping to get a 'good' rating from all the work that I've done to improve my practice but I have a feeling that they are never gonna turn up :(

miffy
06-05-2012, 07:12 AM
I've never understood why some people are inspected when they are due and others seem to slip through the net :rolleyes:

I don't see what you can do other than badger them until they give in and inspect you - very annoying when you've got everything in place.

Miffy xx

Loushah
12-05-2012, 08:31 PM
I had a call Thursday and Mrs O is coming to do my first graded inspection, a month early.....I was told they were behind in my area (I'm so not prepared!!!).....i hope you get your's over and done with soon

miffy
13-05-2012, 11:24 AM
I had a call Thursday and Mrs O is coming to do my first graded inspection, a month early.....I was told they were behind in my area (I'm so not prepared!!!).....i hope you get your's over and done with soon

Fingers crossed it goes well for you :)

Miffy xx

toddlingtigers
15-05-2012, 08:11 PM
i just got inspected today, 7 months since registering