PDA

View Full Version : Hello you lovely lot :D

emmadines
05-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Hello, how is everyone..??

Its official... my minding licence so to speak has expired and i'm not going to renew! so its now official... I'm no longer a childminder. sad in away!

Working with secamb is going ok, have had a couple of good audits so fingers crossed. as some of you who are on fb may have seen I have had a rather eventful day resulting in me emailing the community 1st responder lot! (Ive removed the post now due to a ***** of a so called friend being a twit on there about it!

ooh and another but of gossip for you.... Ive got a place at uni to train as a paramedic :D :D although it is in 2014 but after thinking about it, my two little monsters will be older which will make it a bit easier
anyway just thought i would pop in and started a little chit chat - I'm missing you lovely peeps xxxxx

Emma

xx

Chimps Childminding
06-05-2012, 07:36 AM
Hi Emma

Glad its working out well for you!!! Good luck with your training when 2014 comes around, which will soon roll round - can't believe we're in May already :rolleyes: (god I sound like my parents - I must be getting old :D)

Take care xx

loocyloo
06-05-2012, 04:44 PM
sounds like lots of fun!

glad everything is going well for you xxx

LOOPYLISA
06-05-2012, 07:32 PM
:clapping::clapping:

karen m
06-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Lots of luck in all that you do in the future

emmadines
06-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Wooooooo hooooooo its back onlive been trying to get on for majority of the day lol....:laughing::laughing::laughing:

the Jobs not going great but its going ok.. (Ive still got it hahahaha) after the other day wit two separate incidents whilst out shopping, its made me even more hungry to get trained.... two years is soooooo far away but i keep telling myself that it will be better for the kiddies!! :D:D

Pauline
06-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Wooooooo hooooooo its back onlive been trying to get on for majority of the day lol....:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I know, I tried everything to keep you out :laughing::laughing:

Great to see you back here, don't be a stranger, we take anyone you don't have to be a minder ;)

I can't imagine a more rewarding job than a paramedic, hope all goes well for you and two years will fly by :)

Carol M
07-05-2012, 06:16 AM
Hi Emma,
Glad to hear everythings going ok. Great news about Uni, go for it girl!
Carol xx

karens knippers
07-05-2012, 08:55 AM
good luck with the change.hope the training goes well:)

The Juggler
07-05-2012, 08:58 AM
aw, hon don't worry that time wil fly by. will you be qualified in 2 years or do you start the training in 2 years?

mrs_scottydog
07-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Hope your course goes well. You sound really excited about it. :) Hx

Demonjill
07-05-2012, 09:05 PM
Fab to see you pop on here Emma...

....thats fab news about uni course - good luck with that:thumbsup::clapping:

emmadines
07-05-2012, 10:19 PM
aw, hon don't worry that time wil fly by. will you be qualified in 2 years or do you start the training in 2 years?

Training startes in two years EEEEAAAAAAaaaaaak!!:laughing:

mrs robbie williams
08-05-2012, 05:57 AM
Good luck - well done for getting on the course, it will be such a rewarding career xxxx