PDA

View Full Version : Help in finding photos of trains and carriages

ninagee
04-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Hi all

I need your help in finding side view photographs of a modern train engine and carriages.

I have been using a clipart image of a traditional train engine and carriages for our routine board for about 2 years. All the children get involved in choosing the activities even the younger ones. They absolutely love doing this and it helps them make decisions together and I act as the mediator.

After our topic on transport early part of the year, the children have asked for a different train. So I have been looking on the internet but probably because I am too picky I can’t find a side view of a modern train. It needs to be a side view so that I can laminate the engine and carriages and add a Velcro sticker to each window to use with the routine cards. I have thought about using Thomas and his friends but I feel it would be nice to use real photographs if you know what I mean.

As a last resort I will become a train spotter for a day! Thank you in anticipation for your ideas and thoughts on this.

Nina

Jacko81
04-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Type in train carrages into google images. I get all my pictures photos from there. Just right click and save the Image then Print xxx