PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY WAHOOOOOOOOO

angeldelight
04-05-2012, 06:14 AM
Morning Everyone

Dry here at the moment but weekend weather not looking great

How are you all are you ok and looking forward to your long weekend if you are not working ?

We get the keys to our new house today so I am excited :jump for joy::jump for joy:

What are you all doing today do you have your day planned or are you going with the flow?

Have a great day

Angel xxx

Angela234
04-05-2012, 06:19 AM
Morning Angel

I'm not working still haven't had any calls but i'm off down to our caravan for the weekend :clapping: should be a great weekend the park are celeabrating their centenary this weekend so lots going on

Ididn't know you were moving whats happening to your lovely playroom!

Hope you get lots sorted don't over do things

Have A good weekend

debh
04-05-2012, 06:30 AM
Mornin, Friday is chill out day, playgroup then frrplay and naps while I sort and tidy, looking forwards to long weekend.

angeldelight
04-05-2012, 06:41 AM
Morning Angel

I'm not working still haven't had any calls but i'm off down to our caravan for the weekend :clapping: should be a great weekend the park are celeabrating their centenary this weekend so lots going on

Ididn't know you were moving whats happening to your lovely playroom!

Hope you get lots sorted don't over do things

Have A good weekend

My playroom is going with me Angela ha ha
My new one is a bit bigger and I am really excited about it, we are going to paint it ready tomorrow

Have a good weekend at your caravan and I hope the rain holds out

Angel xx

FussyElmo
04-05-2012, 06:47 AM
How exciting Angel a new house :D

Nothinmg planned here just go with the flow weekend :thumbsup:

miffy
04-05-2012, 06:47 AM
Morning everyone

Sounds like you're going to have an exciting and very busy weekend Angel - have fun!

I am on a mission to get rid of some old paperwork today - bit depressing because I found my Birth23 pack and I thought I'd binned that long ago! :laughing:

Miffy xx

kellib
04-05-2012, 06:54 AM
Morning :)

Off until Tuesday here :clapping:

Got a driving lesson this morning then just going to chill out until I pick my son up from school before the madness of swimming lessons etc starts!

Demonjill
04-05-2012, 07:06 AM
Morning everyone.

I am off until Tuesday - i like getting paid for being off:D

Its a bit drizzly here but sun is trying to come out.

O Angel I am so jealous i love moving house!!:)

Today I am spending time with my horse (thats prob why its raining..:rolleyes:), finely tweaking my SEF, ironing and going on a charity shop hunt to stock up on books for DD and see if any other bargains:thumbsup:

wendywu
04-05-2012, 07:10 AM
Yipee a house warming party up Birmingham then :clapping:

Toddlers this morning, one down through chicken pox.

Mum over this weekend so might do the cinemas and some shopping for next holiday.

DH working all over the BH so i did try to get flights to go to spain and join Twinkles and the girls but they were £384 to Malaga for a weekend :eek:

So i declined. :D

mushpea
04-05-2012, 07:11 AM
good luck with the move Angel.
we are off for a play date with a friend this morning then back here for lunch, all 3 children gone by 1.30pm so get an hour and a bit off then its off on the school run for 1 child so a nice easy day.
As for the weekend I am dertimined to go to my allotment come rain or shine cause its been a couple of weeks now and I am sure the weeds will be out growing the veg!

Cammie Doodle
04-05-2012, 07:12 AM
Morning everyone.

I am off until Tuesday - i like getting paid for being off:D

Its a bit drizzly here but sun is trying to come out.

O Angel I am so jealous i love moving house!!:)

Today I am spending time with my horse (thats prob why its raining..:rolleyes:), finely tweaking my SEF, ironing and going on a charity shop hunt to stock up on books for DD and see if any other bargains:thumbsup:

Oh God, I hate the thought of moving :eek: lived in this house 30 years and are hoping to move Scotland when hubby retires in the next couple of years ! I should start to declutter now as it will take that long :D

Toothfairy
04-05-2012, 07:16 AM
Morning

Very overcast here but should stay dry.

I just have one mindee today (1yr old). When Mum found out I only had her DD today, she asked me if I would do her a big favour and pop into town and get her a few bits. I don't mind, any excuse to go shopping and get paid :thumbsup:

Hope your move goes well Angel, don't forget to put the Kettle, tea & coffe on the van last, so it can come out first :D We want to see lots of photo's.

Have a great BH weekend everyone :thumbsup:

Roseolivia
04-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Moning all, wet here at first but not raining now.

1 mindee all day, just doing craft activities.

Off to Robin Hoods Bay for the weekend in our caravan, hoping it stays dry.

Enjoy your long weekends.

angeldelight
04-05-2012, 07:44 AM
Yipee a house warming party up Birmingham then :clapping:

Toddlers this morning, one down through chicken pox.

Mum over this weekend so might do the cinemas and some shopping for next holiday.

DH working all over the BH so i did try to get flights to go to spain and join Twinkles and the girls but they were £384 to Malaga for a weekend :eek:

So i declined. :D

Of course you are all invited Wendy

:laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

Carol M
04-05-2012, 08:05 AM
Good luck with the move Angel.
I'm off to Penny's for chocolate cake.... I need it!
Playroom warming party sounds great, don't forget to invite me too :D
Have a lovely long weekend everyone.
Carol xx

angeldelight
04-05-2012, 08:12 AM
Good luck with the move Angel.
I'm off to Penny's for chocolate cake.... I need it!
Playroom warming party sounds great, don't forget to invite me too :D
Have a lovely long weekend everyone.
Carol xx

Of course Carol, just make sure you and Penny bring some chocolate cake ha

Angel xx

loocyloo
04-05-2012, 08:19 AM
ooo, have fun angel!

i loathe moving, and even the thought of having to set up my new playroom when its done fills me with dread! it will be great and i am excited about it, but the physical moving stuff and deciding what goes where :panic: :(

over cast but dry, hopefully the washing will dry on the line! off to toddlers in a bit and then ought too go to bank, but that means coming home, getting car, driving 10mins, all out, walk, all back in car, drive home ... have been trying to think if i can manage a sneaky lunch out at the same time, but i'm not sure of anywhere that does childrens lunches! hmmm, might take some bits for the LO and see!

then my mum arrives at some point! i;ve rung her ... she is up and packing! so in a couple of hours she should have left and 4 1/2hrs later should be here! ( although last time she took a 'detour' and ended up the other side on leeds and i'm the other side of york! )

have fun everyone!

charleyfarley
04-05-2012, 08:19 AM
Morning Everyone

Good luck with the painting Angel, can't wait for the party :jump for joy::jump for joy:

I have most of today off :clapping: only working 2 hours after school so well happy.

Off to do my food shopping in peace and quiet and then going to pay the balance of our holiday :jump for joy: It's getting so close now, we all can't wait :clapping:

Then I'm doing the housework so I can relax the weekend. Oh and Mitchell has his first horse riding lesson tomorrow, he's so excited bless him.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx