PDA

View Full Version : THURSDAY

angeldelight
03-05-2012, 06:25 AM
Morning Everyone

Bit of a dull morning here I suppose we are in for rain after having a nice day yesterday?

What are you all doing today

I have no school runs now till Tuesday :clapping: school off for voting today then tomorrow it is teacher training then Monday bank holiday

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xx

Hayley102
03-05-2012, 06:35 AM
Hi
It is grey but dry here and we are risking the weather to go on a day trip to the farm. We just need to see/feed those baby animals because it is spring:jump for joy: Keep your fingers crossed for us that the forecast is right and it stays dry!

angeldelight
03-05-2012, 06:36 AM
Hi
It is grey but dry here and we are risking the weather to go on a day trip to the farm. We just need to see/feed those baby animals because it is spring:jump for joy: Keep your fingers crossed for us that the forecast is right and it stays dry!

Fingers crossed for you , have a good day at the farm

Angel xx

charleyfarley
03-05-2012, 06:55 AM
Morning Everyone

I am down to 1 lo today as 1 is ill so mom is keeping the baby at home too so not sure what we are going to do now.

You'll have plenty of time to get some packing done then Angel :D

Fingers crossed for you Hayley :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Toothfairy
03-05-2012, 07:02 AM
Morning

Tipping it down here in Kent, AGAIN!!!!! :(

We are finishing our Frog topic today. Making a paper plate frog, singing '5 Little speckled frogs and 'Mmm Mmm went the little green frog one day', reading The Frog Princess and watching a clip on the laptop of frogspawn turning into frogs.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Demonjill
03-05-2012, 07:09 AM
Morning Angel and everyone

Its bit drizzly here today too - yesterday was lovely right into the evening grrrr

Sons school closed for voting so he is here with me:) and i dont get my first mindee until 9.30:thumbsup:
I then have a preschool pick up at 11.30 for twins and i finish at 4ish:clapping:

I am off tomorrow as LOs dad home and ive just been told im off on Monday too as parents keeping their kids at home on the bank hol!:thumbsup::clapping:yippee!!

angeldelight
03-05-2012, 07:49 AM
Pouring down here already

Boooo

Angel xx

kellib
03-05-2012, 07:50 AM
Morning :)

Had an extra hour in bed this morning as son is off school thanks to the voting :clapping:

Only got one another LO today so we're off to the city farm, hopefully it'll stay dry!

Only working until half 2 today, will feel strange not going out on the school run once LO leaves :D

mrs robbie williams
03-05-2012, 08:33 AM
Morning Angel and everyone else,
Raining here (again :() Im off to take mum for her check up at the hospital in a minute. Then got baby mindee arriving 1230 to 1830 plus 4 after schoolies !!! and they cant even go and play in the garden unless a miracle happens and the sun comes out :panic::panic: hope everyone has a good day xx

loocyloo
03-05-2012, 08:38 AM
grey here, but no rain forecast!

i had planned to go to the local folk museum for a run around, but LOs all playing nicely and don't want to disrupt them! they don't want me :(