PDA

View Full Version : MIDDLE OF THE WEEK

angeldelight
02-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you are all ok

Well its dry here for the time being but I have heard May is going to be a wet and horrible month?

What are you all doing today, I am packing, and wasting time looking over stuff I had forgot that I had ha ha

Hope you all have a great day and manage to stay dry today

Angel xx

Chimps Childminding
02-05-2012, 06:40 AM
Morning Angel, morning all!!

Dry here at mo :D Only 1 schoolie and 1 littlie today (now my screamer has left) so may have to go round to Junes and play with her 2!!

Hoping it stays dry so they can get out at least for a while!!!

Ejnoy your packing Angel, when are you moving??

Have a good day everyone!!

jumping j
02-05-2012, 06:40 AM
morning

It's overcast but dry at the moment, and there's sunshine on the weather report so it's looking hopeful
got 3 lo's today then 2 after schoolies so I'm hoping the sun come out this afternoon so they can go out in the garden

Cammie Doodle
02-05-2012, 06:41 AM
Well I have a late start today 10am so I'm sat on my bed with a cuppa on the Forum :blush:

miffy
02-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Morning everyone

It's dry but damp here today, a bit of a grey day.

Quieter day for me today and got a parent visiting this morning so wish me luck

Miffy xx

kellib
02-05-2012, 06:55 AM
Morning :)

Easy day for me, only got one LO until half past 2 :clapping: Think we'll head out to the park this morning as we haven't been for a while due to the weather!

Roseolivia
02-05-2012, 07:07 AM
Morning all, rained overnight which has now stopped.

Have no mindees until lunch time then 2 afterschoolies. Not sure what we're doing today.

Toothfairy
02-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Morning

Dry but very grey and overcast here in Kent.

My back is bad again today, both parents of the two little mindee's today have both been lovely and told me to just pop them in front of the telly.

I will try and and stick to our usual routine this morning but by this afternoon I may need to take them up on their offer and sit them down for a bit of cbeebies before the school run.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

silvermist
02-05-2012, 07:46 AM
Morning, dry here at the moment too. Schoolies being collected by Dad today so no mindees today, going to use the time to add paperwork to scrap books and LJs. Angel, I love looking at stuff I forgot I had, it can be quite emotional. Like when I recently found a picture my dd drew for me when she was 4. Ahh! Have a good day xxxx:thumbsup:

Mouse
02-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Morning!

It's a dull day here today, but at least it's dry, so I suppose I shouldn't complain!

rickysmiths
02-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Dull but dry here today. Only got one little one all day. Just been to an excellent toddler group with a fellow minder and now my lo is fast asleep.

Peace and a coffee before the school run me thinks!!

loocyloo
02-05-2012, 12:01 PM
had 3 LO running around outside all morning ... one in particular seems to have found every patch of mud, dirt and sand he can, and is covered! this was after he soaked himself splashing in the water tray ! :laughing:

all in bed, and almost asleep.

i need to get tea prepped and then hopefully will have time to sit outside in the sun ( but its VERY windy ) for 2 minutes before anyone wakes up!

ORKSIE
02-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Good afternoon all

Took 3 LO's to Activity world.

They are all on the sofa chillin:thumbsup:

xx

Carol M
02-05-2012, 12:24 PM
I've got 4 today. Thank heavens we have been able to get outside. Long walk through the woods to park, feed the ducks, play on swings etc, walk back home.
All worn out now and asleep and 4 yr old and me having quiet time:D
Carol xx