PDA

View Full Version : Parents Questionnaire & Feedback form ideas/help

SYabs
01-05-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to start a thread but does any one use a parents questionnaire form? I have a few ideas for questions but didn't know if anyone has found an example of one online?

I've already had little comment cards back from my parents when they first joined and these were positive but I thought maybe a questionnaire may also be another helpful tool.

ANy ideas/links/potential questions will be very much appreciated :)

Oh and I'm thinking of starting a monthly news letter, I would love to know any one else already does this?

Thanks x

karensmart4
01-05-2012, 05:49 PM
I have attached two of my questionnaires, you are welcome to adapt either of them for your own use, take idea's from them or ignore them completely :jump for joy:

If I were you I would consider doing a termly rather than monthly newsletter, that month soon goes by :panic:

SYabs
01-05-2012, 06:49 PM
I have attached two of my questionnaires, you are welcome to adapt either of them for your own use, take idea's from them or ignore them completely :jump for joy:

If I were you I would consider doing a termly rather than monthly newsletter, that month soon goes by :panic:

THANK YOU!!! You're a star!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes your right a month flies by! Termly sounds good x

karensmart4
01-05-2012, 08:34 PM
No problem :thumbsup:

karensmart4
01-05-2012, 08:39 PM
What I do (I'm not saying it's what you should do but it works for me) is send out the questionnaires about 4 weeks before I do my newsletters, this way I get most of them back and then I respond to some of the suggestions via the newsletter and say a thank you for taking the time to complete and return.

If that makes sense :)