PDA

View Full Version : Is this correct?

EmmaReed84
01-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Mindee and I were playing with some cars, he picked a car up and said "red" and then picked up another one and said "Yellow" and put it near the red one, he did with with a few different colour cars, then once he started repeating the colours he would put them in the "right pile" according to colour. he was pretty good until he started getting a more piles of different colours, then he got a bit confused putting the red car with a blue car etc then giggled and jumbled them all up.

I am just trying to link it and a bit stuck, am I right in thinking this fall under

PSR&N. Shape, Space and Measure. Sorts familiar objects to identify their similarities and differences, making choices and justifying decisions.

Also is there any others?

Cammie Doodle
01-05-2012, 10:55 AM
I also think it cover Physical development also if he was doing with someone else it could cover PSED too

EmmaReed84
01-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Thanks, it was just me and him, although I did have a visit from a Mum with her boy just after we were doing it and he then and showed this little boy what we had been doing.

BuggsieMoo
01-05-2012, 11:02 AM
and CLL as he was saying the names of the car. CD as he 'designed' something by putting them together. x