Morning Everyone

Where are the days going, I can not believe it is May already :eek:

Another wet start here boooo

What are you all doing today

Have a great day

Angel xx

Chimps Childminding
01-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Wet one here!!! I've got one off sick today so only 1 littlie and 2 before/after schoolies for me!! Not sure how many June has got today either 1 or 3 :rolleyes:

Not sure what we are up to today, but hoping it dries up - though it doesn't look much like it :(

Have a good day all!!

Roseolivia
01-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Morning, dry here and it's not meant to rain today so may be able to get some washing out.

1 mindee all day so off to soft play, have 3 afterschoolies though so think we'll make some crowns ready for the jubilee.

Have zumba and slimming world tonight so a busy day for me.

kellib
01-05-2012, 06:39 AM
Morning :)

Dry here, finally!! I'm so glad it's May as it means my holiday is that bit closer :clapping:

Got 2 under 2 today, we've made plans to go to soft play with my auntie and her mindee so that will take up this morning then hopefully they will sleep this afternoon :thumbsup:

miffy
01-05-2012, 06:49 AM
Morning everyone

After a beautiful day yesterday it's back to rain again this morning :(

Off to song time this morning and then some messy play at home this afternoon.

Have a good day whatever you're doing

Miffy xx

Toothfairy
01-05-2012, 06:54 AM
Morning

Really tired today, my own fault for going to Bluewater shopping with a friend after work last night and not getting in til gone 11pm (had a meal out too).

Its raining here again but due to clear up and stay dry, fingers crossed.

Not sure what we are doing today, I think we will just go with the flow.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

loocyloo
01-05-2012, 07:28 AM
its dry but overcast here, i'm not sure if i'm game to put my washing out today!

got 4 LOs, we need to go to the postoffice and buy some bits for lunch/tea. then we'll either play outside or do some baking or whatever else the children come up with :D

have fun everyone xxx

Pauline
01-05-2012, 07:34 AM
We here too after a lovely day yesterday.

Are you dancing around the Maypole Angel? :laughing:

jumping j
01-05-2012, 07:39 AM
was wet but it seems to have stopped, still overcast though:panic:

got 3 lo's this morning and 4 this afternoon so I think it'll be some messy play inside

My niece is dancing round the maypole tonight and my brother's got his last football game of the season so I'm hoping it dries up before then

mushpea
01-05-2012, 07:41 AM
wet and horrible here today so far, am hoping it will brighten up later on, we are off to meet with another childminder shortley
OH has no work so gonna leave him a big long list of jobs to do

Mouse
01-05-2012, 09:00 AM
Morning!

After a reasonably sunny day yesterday, we're back to rain today. And it's so dark I've had to put the lights on.

I'm getting more & more worried that the spell of hot weather we had a few weeks back was actually our summer...blink & you missed it!

Chimps Childminding
01-05-2012, 09:09 AM
Morning!

After a reasonably sunny day yesterday, we're back to rain today. And it's so dark I've had to put the lights on.

I'm getting more & more worried that the spell of hot weather we had a few weeks back was actually our summer...blink & you missed it!

I'm afraid you might be right :eek:

Unexpected day off for me!!! One mindee already off sick, 2nd mindee's mum rang to say got car problems so not coming!!! Just schoolies today then!!! Time to tackle the ironing mountain - I wouldn't mind but I got it all up to date at the week-end and its only Tuesday - thats what I get for having a nice day yesterday and looking for washing while I could get it out :rolleyes:

PixiePetal
01-05-2012, 09:10 AM
After sunny day yesterday and 3 loads of dry washing :clapping: it is back to rain :( getting brighter by the hour but not holding out much hope for sunshine :rolleyes:

paperwork today and sorting DDs birthday party - 18th, where did the years go??

probably a bit of baking along the way too :D

breezy
01-05-2012, 09:13 AM
morning raining for a change here. Screamer that stopped screaming has been on holiday, back today and has just screamed himself to sleep:rolleyes:

Other than that got 1 sick so just before and after schoolies and even they're bored of puddle jumping! Mind you if it carries on like this we'll be swimming on school run not walking:(

karens knippers
01-05-2012, 10:07 AM
well what a beautiful morning.I opened the curtains and couldnt wait to get outside.............hold on a minute it was raining.I went to the mirror to see if I looked ok.OMG I had spouted feathers in the night!!!..........Well they do say its the best weather for ducks.QUACK QUACK:jump for joy::laughing::jump for joy:
Got my screamer after having 4 days with parents.So the cycle starts again!!!She too will be crying herself to sleep at this rate.Other mindee has manged to switch off from the noise....males find it soooooo easy.Then its off to collect ds from school.Lunch then rainy day activities again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Cammie Doodle
01-05-2012, 10:41 AM
I have 3 today, all playing nicely on the floor at the moment :) 1 in after school. Weather horrible, but at least kids are happy so can't complain .

samb
01-05-2012, 10:41 AM
I know... how can it be May already?! It means less than 2 weeks til 1 of my mindees turns 1! Seems like only yesterday Dad rang me to tell me had arrived! (I look after sibling too).

Also wet here but so far only lightly when we have been out in it. Got to leave again in 10 mins so hoping it stays light.

Ripeberry
01-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Another day of torrential rain :( Lots of the local roads are flooded (use small rural roads) so now have to go the long way round on the main roads :mad: