PDA

View Full Version : Help with organised trip, please

jellybean cc
30-04-2012, 09:13 PM
I have planned a trip for my children and 3 of the children i mind on Wednesday. All parents have signed permission letters.

One child was away Friday of last week and again today. His mum has just text to say he has a virus, will probably last all week and Dr say's he is ok to come back tomorrow.

Anyone have any idea what i do about Wednesday if he is not up to doing the trip.
Its to a special kids jubilee festival so involves a short train journey then a busy few hours. We are leaving at 9am and will not be back until 4:30pm

If i refuse to have him, then mum can't work and this may cause bad feelings as he is fit to come to my house

But

If we all stay home all the children miss out

stuck , any advice would be great

Mouse
30-04-2012, 09:21 PM
I always say children must be fit to join in any regular or planned activities, so in this case I would go ahead with it. If mindee is not well enough to attend a planned activity, then he will have to stay at home.

I would speak to mum asap and explain that the trip is going ahead, so he will need to be well enough for that on Wednesday.

The Juggler
30-04-2012, 09:32 PM
i agree hon. no problems him coming back as long as he's up to the outing.

jellybean cc
01-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Thank you both he seemed ok today a bit tired but not to bad so fingers crossed. He normally walks but am going to take a single buggy just in case.