PDA

View Full Version : The last resort!

EmmaReed84
30-04-2012, 04:13 PM
With it being easter and the kids having mountains of eggs we have not bothered buying any more chocolate whatsoever...

...Now the kids have eaten all their chocolate and my house is now empty of anything yummy... I need a fix so where do I go... To the cupboard with a spoon and empty the last of the chocolate spread, in what I feel was a successful covert operation... until Cameron says "Mum, have you got chocolate on your chin?"... "No!" I reply..."Yes you have, I saw you spooning it out the jar you shouldn't tell lies!"

:blush:

WibbleWobble
30-04-2012, 04:19 PM
oh i have done that (cadburys hot choc powder sometimes hits the spot too- dont breathe in as you put it in your mouth though!:o)

mandy xxxx

EmmaReed84
30-04-2012, 04:26 PM
oh i have done that (cadburys hot choc powder sometimes hits the spot too- dont breathe in as you put it in your mouth though!:o)

mandy xxxx

I am sat here absolutely wetting my pants!!! I have done that before many a time lol :laughing: When I was a kid I did it with Icing sugar too!

cathtee
30-04-2012, 04:37 PM
thought it was just me eating chocolate spread out of the jar:blush:

A girls got to do what a girls got to do:laughing:

WibbleWobble
30-04-2012, 04:49 PM
also been known to eat condensed milk out of the tin.....after being put in fridge to thicken up.....

oh heck...confessions, confessions

mandy xxx

EmmaReed84
30-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Ohhhhh CONDENSED MILK!!!!

When me and my Mum used to visit my Nan (Dad's Mum) we would offer to make her a cup of tea and she always used condensed milk, she would come to the kitchen to see where her tea was and find me and my mum at the fridge with the spoons!!!! Ohhh yummy lol.

Mandy... I am so coming over to your house... Chocolate powder and condensed milk! ROCK ON!

Bridey
30-04-2012, 05:07 PM
I raid the chocolate drops in the baking cupboard :blush:

Monkey26
30-04-2012, 06:43 PM
I raid the chocolate drops in the baking cupboard :blush:

I hate dark chocolate but have it in the cupboard for baking... Yeah a whole bar of green and blacks was gone the other night!! Felt so sick but couldn't say anything haha xx

sophia36
30-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Trifle sponges hit the spot if you are desperate!

WibbleWobble
30-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Trifle sponges hit the spot if you are desperate!

i agree.....oh dear