PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY AGAIN ... WHERE DID THE WEEKEND GO?

angeldelight
30-04-2012, 06:12 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you all had a good weekend

It is dry here at the moment after a really wet weekend

What are your plans today are you busy?

Have a great day everyone

Angel xx

*daisychain*
30-04-2012, 06:13 AM
morning, just looking at the mess in my garden the wind has made over the weekend :panic: my first job of the day is to sort that out.
have a good day y'all !

Tink
30-04-2012, 06:19 AM
It's finally stopped raining :clapping:

I have the morning off:thumbsup: got to take DH for a blood test then might nip to the gym:thumbsup:

Hope the sun stays out:cool:

EmmaReed84
30-04-2012, 06:20 AM
the weekend has flown by! My sister is having her operation today :( thankfully I have a very busy day today... We will find out if the cancer has spread today or not, keeping everything crossed!

kellib
30-04-2012, 06:37 AM
Morning :)

Emma, hope everything goes ok for your sister x

Another wet morning here, will it ever stop!? Only got one LO today so should be relatively easy. :thumbsup:

Toothfairy
30-04-2012, 06:47 AM
Morning

Well, by the looks of it, we are going to get at least 2 dry days in a row here in Kent :eek:
It is sooooo nice to wake up and see the sun for a change :)

I have 3 under 3 today plus 2 before & after schoolers. We are off to Childminding group this morning and then probably some art & craft this afternoon, with a spell in the garden inbetween.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

BucksCM
30-04-2012, 06:50 AM
Woke up to sunshine!!
Emma...good luck for your sister:thumbsup:
Got 2 lo, going to bumps and babies at the childrens centre this morning and then they'll both sleep this afternoon!:D

jumping j
30-04-2012, 06:53 AM
The sun is shining :clapping::clapping::clapping:
off to toddlers this morning then got the nursery run.
If the sun stays out we're going out in the garden this afternoon to enjoy it before the rain comes back :rolleyes:

Demonjill
30-04-2012, 06:59 AM
Morning

After a lovely weekend its back to rain! Yuk!

I have a schoolie and a 4yo and then pick up 2 more 4yo later no plans made yet go with the flow I think.

Enjoy your day everyone:thumbsup:

Chimps Childminding
30-04-2012, 07:03 AM
Morning all what a lousy week-end weather wise, didn't reel like doing anything even inside!! Only got before and after schoolies today, so easy day for me. Got a funeral at 12.30 so hoping it stays dry :(

Hope it goes well with your sister Emma - will be thining about you!

Have a good one everyone!!

rickysmiths
30-04-2012, 07:07 AM
Morning!

The sun is shining here too!

Thank goodness we have had a leak from our roof over the weekend :( Still the builder came out on Sat afternoon and found where the problem is so hopefully it will be fixed quickly, but we will have to redecorate our bedroom ceiling.

angeldelight
30-04-2012, 07:15 AM
the weekend has flown by! My sister is having her operation today :( thankfully I have a very busy day today... We will find out if the cancer has spread today or not, keeping everything crossed!

Thinking of you and your sister today Emma

Big hugs

Angel xx

Roseolivia
30-04-2012, 07:41 AM
Morning all, no rain here either. Hopefully it'll stay this way at the weekend as we're having 3 days in the caravan and rain is not needed.

1 mindee this morning, off to playgroup then maybe the start of jubilee crafts this afternoon.

Have a great day.

maisiemog
30-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Morning all,

Just started raining again here...boo hiss!!! About to ship DD off to preschool for the day and then having a lazy day until after school. My day time mindee is on holiday so only got afterschoolies today. I'm gonna do some planning and write a couple of risk assessments and then I might go for a swim.

After school we're going to make fruit kebabs for pudding and then they can do whatever they want!!! I like my lazy mondays!

Mouse
30-04-2012, 07:54 AM
Morning!

We have sunshine at the moment. It might not last long, but I'm enjoying it for now :clapping:

Hope the op goes well for your sister, Emma.

LOOPYLISA
30-04-2012, 08:17 AM
Thinking of you and your sister today Emma x

ruby
30-04-2012, 08:20 AM
well its still raining here has been all weekend
we have 6 today doing some cooking this morning
then have a lady coming for a visit this afternoon so busy day

roll on Friday as i am going on hols:clapping::clapping:

hope everything goes well Emma

Chatterbox Childcare
30-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Had a busy weekend - NCMA ARM which was great to go to, learn new things and meet lots of nice people - I was so tired though I was asleep an hour after getting home...

Yesterday I had breakfast in bed and watched TV for 2 hours - unheard of in this house on a Sunday!

Hardly did anything all day but washing bits and then went out for a roast for T. Came back and caught up on tv (I love Sunday night TV)

Today we were going out but 1 turned up at 6.30 and didn't want the extra hours sleep so fell asleep at 9, other two arrived at 7.40 and 1 was asleep by 8 and the 2nd is full of cold and is now back in bed

So 10 mins to catch up on what I didn't do yesterday and of course come on the forum :)

Ripeberry
30-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Glad to see the back of the weekend. So much wind and rain! Our lovely archway with a mature Honeysuckle came crashing down on Sunday Morning and then I did not drive anywhere yesterday and of course you've guessed it.
The car would not start this morning!
It was turning over but you could just tell it was so DAMP! Thankfully the parents were OK about dropping off the kids at my house and my own kids got taken up to school by a neighbour.
Just took the kids (2 under 3yrs olds) in the car to see if we could get it to start.
Took a bit of time and then it caught and lots of blue smoke out the back!
Fingers crossed that it's OK now. At least the sun is out and drying everything out...for now. :cool:

breezy
30-04-2012, 09:56 AM
Quiet day here, only after schoolies as one sick and one on hols:clapping:
Sun shining so just gonna go with the flow as everyone seems to have colds and dh has man flu:(

hugs today Emma x