PDA

View Full Version : 1st Ofsted GRADING next week!!!

SYabs
28-04-2012, 08:42 AM
I can't believe how quick it's come around actually, I've been minding for 6 months now and feel really settled and happy. I would like more resources in certain areas but that will come with time.

I completed the online SEF which I think will really help and speed things up, I went through my Risk Assessments last night and my other paper work. My learning journeys are brimming full of arts, obs & photos so hoping it goes well.

Is it wrong to have your hopes up and aim for a GOOD? I really hope I do get GOOD.

Wish me luck!!! :eek:

miffy
28-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Good luck and of course you should believe in yourself! :)

Miffy xx

CH1957
28-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Thats what I aimed for, worked hard for and I got it :D

Good luck :)

amylou32
28-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Hi everybody,

Ive got my first grading too in a couple of weeks. When they come out so they check your safety equipment again as they did on the pre reg visit?

Also what questions do they ask? I currently have all my policies and paperwork in folders in order is it best to keep them as they are?

As you can tell im so nervous :blush:

SYabs
29-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Hi everybody,

Ive got my first grading too in a couple of weeks. When they come out so they check your safety equipment again as they did on the pre reg visit?

Also what questions do they ask? I currently have all my policies and paperwork in folders in order is it best to keep them as they are?

As you can tell im so nervous :blush:

I will update you once she has been, i guess she will ask about your relationship with the parents, ask you about your planning and check the learning Journeys. I feel OK at the moment and feel ready for the inspection. Good Luck!

mrs_scottydog
29-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Good luck, hope it goes well for you. Hx