PDA

View Full Version : HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE

angeldelight
28-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Hello Everyone

Well another wet day here after a dry start booo

I am off to my new house for a few hours then a meal and cinema hopefully, then shopping tomorrow :clapping:

What are your plans are you working or having a relaxing weekend?

Hope you have a good one whatever you are doing

Angel xx

miffy
28-04-2012, 08:31 AM
I'm going to be a lady wot lunches today - off to meet friends at the local pub for food and a chat.

That's all the plans I've made for this weekend! Going to have as relaxing a time as possible before I have to start work again on Monday!

Miffy xx

FussyElmo
28-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Morning Angel its dry here for the min. What are you going to see at the cinema really want to go and see the Avengers.

Nothing planned here apart from a good tidy up - friend coming round later so will bake some biscuits as well :thumbsup:

angeldelight
28-04-2012, 08:33 AM
Morning Angel its dry here for the min. What are you going to see at the cinema really want to go and see the Avengers.

Nothing planned here apart from a good tidy up - friend coming round later so will bake some biscuits as well :thumbsup:

Morning Tina

Yes we want to see that too also want to watch lock out, with Guy Pearce, you might remember him in neighbours many years ago when it first started?

Angel xx

rickysmiths
28-04-2012, 08:42 AM
Morning!

A wet one here too.

Well I've done the washing and a bit more of a cake I'm decorating for a family Ruby wedding anniversary party tomorrow.

Off at 10.30 to do my new Sat and Sun job looking after a 6mth old little girl for a few hours while mum gives violin lessons. Its only term time and I suspect my dd will take over in Sept./Oct so only 10 weekends I think.

But off to a party tomorrow lunch time.

Chimps Childminding
28-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Not much planned here!! Hoping to get bedding out on line before it rains :rolleyes: Got ot pop into town to get a few bits and then Tesco to do shopping - oh I have such an exciting life :D

Hope you all have a lovely week-end!!!

Toothfairy
28-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Morning

Today will be taken up with housework and taking youngest DD to her dance classes.
Tomorrow, I've got my Sister & Niece coming for a lovely roast dinner.
She wants to decorate her bedroom and lounge so she is brinning paint and paper samples over along with lots of magazines. We will spend the afternoon trying to choose new styles and colour schemes.

Have a great weekend everyone :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
28-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Morning Tina

Yes we want to see that too also want to watch lock out, with Guy Pearce, you might remember him in neighbours many years ago when it first started?

Angel xx

He was Mike, Scotts best friend and went out with Jayne. The things you remember Neighbours in its heyday :thumbsup:

mushpea
28-04-2012, 10:24 AM
we have just got back from a very wet riding lesson for my daughter, rest of today will be tidying and pampering sick kitty and having home made pizza and a film for tea then tomoro we will probably go swimming
was hoping to go to the allotment but it looks like its gonna rain all weekend

Mouse
28-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Afternoon!

I am home alone for a couple of hours...unheard of & blissful!

Take away for tea tonight, so I don't even have to cook today :thumbsup:

angeldelight
29-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Its been pouring here all day

Anyway else got the same?

Horrible weather

Angel xx

LOOPYLISA
29-04-2012, 11:39 AM
Its pouring!

Carol M
29-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Still raining here too, what a wash out weekend :(
Carol xx

loocyloo
29-04-2012, 05:47 PM
absolutely tipping it down ALL day today ... and blowing a gale & a half too:(

didn't do much yesterday, today DS had brass band, we went to church, roast for lunch, then DD & I sorted her bedroom :rolleyes: i've ended up with a pile more books for the LO ... but nowhere to put them :D i've already culled all the books i don't like! problem is ... i love books and i love having a book to fit whatever comes up! i tried to 'relieve' her of some dolls but she wasn't having any of it, however, i did liberate quite a few of MY dolls bottles and accessories! :rolleyes:

made some scones for tea and have got some school uniform to iron! ( the only ironing i do! :D ) then i need to do some laminating, finish this terms planning, and update LJs!

mushpea
29-04-2012, 06:26 PM
rained stopped just about lunchtime here and now its sunny, blew a gail and torrential rain all night though,, we ended up staying in all day, none of us wanted to leave the cat alone incase somthing happend so we just had a chilled out day at home together.

charleyfarley
29-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Gosh where did that weekend go :panic::panic:

We went to York yesterday for our annual Army reunion, which meant plenty of drinking, eating and a bit of shopping, three of my favourite pastimes :laughing:

A fantastic time was had by everyone but I'm really sure 3 hours sleep is just not enough :panic: so I am off to bed.

Roll on next years in Oxford :clapping::clapping: I'll probably need a year to recover from this one!!!!!

Carol xx