PDA

View Full Version : accounts spreadsheet

Carolh
27-04-2012, 12:39 PM
I started childminding in February and am finding the accounts side of things seems to take me ages. I would prefer to use some sort of spreadsheet that does the hard work for you (I am currently using the NCMA accounts book) does anyone know of any spreadsheet anywhere that I could download or buy?
Thank you !

toddlers896
27-04-2012, 02:04 PM
I started childminding in February and am finding the accounts side of things seems to take me ages. I would prefer to use some sort of spreadsheet that does the hard work for you (I am currently using the NCMA accounts book) does anyone know of any spreadsheet anywhere that I could download or buy?
Thank you !

Hi Carol
I am using the NCMA one and i really like it. I do it on a weekly basis and find it straight forward. I think if i did it on a monthly basis it would take me ages.:thumbsup:

Chatterbox Childcare
27-04-2012, 02:08 PM
What are you finding hard about it? I thought the columns were straight forward and self explanatory

Carolh
27-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Yes I agree it is straightforward, but I think entering the information (gas, elec, etc, hours children attend etc) just once on the first page of a spreadsheet and it carrying forward onto each month would be much easier.

Chatterbox Childcare
27-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Why not just enter it once a year? It doesn't matter how the figure is on there as long as it is

LozanneV
17-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Yes I agree it is straightforward, but I think entering the information (gas, elec, etc, hours children attend etc) just once on the first page of a spreadsheet and it carrying forward onto each month would be much easier.

I agree with Carolh.:clapping: NCMA Accounts book is lovely and very simple to use etc, but in this age of technology that we live in...surely there must be someone out there who uses an Excel spreadsheet? Let me know if there is please...Willing to pay for a template!!