PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY WAHOOOO

angeldelight
27-04-2012, 05:58 AM
Hi Everyone

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hope everyone is ok

More showers on the way for us today although yesterday turned out really nice in the end so hope today is the same.

What are you all doing today?

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

EmmaReed84
27-04-2012, 06:03 AM
Going to MIL's today as she is losing her twin mindees so we are having a farewell party for them, all the kids are excited! I am just pleased to get out the house and be busy!!!

Tink
27-04-2012, 06:03 AM
Morning very wet again here:(

Although we have made the most of it andthe children have had fun splashing in the puddles and we have collected the rain, which has been fun, the children enjoyed seeing how much water was in the container each day, think it might be full today though!!!

Glad it's Friday though, I've got a visit later on today which is exciting:clapping:

Hope you all have a nice day and a lovely weekend xxx

christine e
27-04-2012, 06:16 AM
Raining quite heavily again here today so don't think we will be going far - really fed up of getting wet - bring on the sunshine!

angeldelight
27-04-2012, 06:23 AM
Raining quite heavily again here today so don't think we will be going far - really fed up of getting wet - bring on the sunshine!

Just started here too Christine booooooo

Have a good day

Angel xx

The Juggler
27-04-2012, 06:23 AM
OMG thank god its friday.

end of 2nd full week with four under 5's, barely stopped for a minute during th eday I've lost 3 pounds :eek::clapping::clapping: don't know how you do it every day Penny:panic:

Also have friends staying who have just relocated from Canada so a bit cramped chez us and they are so stressed bless em, fidning a house, starting new jobs, dealign with a rip off shipping company - and you kind of absorb others stress when they are living with you. Feel so bad for them :(

roll on tonight :clapping::clapping:

Hayley102
27-04-2012, 06:39 AM
off to my ds assembly this morning with 2 los - hope they will behave! I have a friend coming for lunch. Box models this pm - by request! Busy day - hope rain holds off for school runs!

Toothfairy
27-04-2012, 06:47 AM
Morning

The first time in ages that I won't get soaked doing the school run. The sun is out :eek:

An easy day today. Just 2yr old for the morning, a 1yr old all day til 4pm and then 1 after schooler :clapping:

Not sure what to do today, I feel I should go out as its not raining but the park will be sooo muddy and floaded in places. Can't go to the library as they have story time in the childrens area on a friday morning, so you can't get in.

Need to make the most of a dry day, as the forcast for the weekend is rain, rain and more rain :(

Have a great day :thumbsup:

Cammie Doodle
27-04-2012, 06:52 AM
Day off for me :D, but I have mundain jobs to do, like putting airing cupboard back in order after gas engineer repaired boiler, it had to be removed from wall, flue removed and refitted, so although the guy did clean up, everywhere needs cleaning now the dust has settled, going to paint the inside of cupboard as its never empty very often, so it's been hoovered washed and now drying as I type. I have far too much junk and clutter in this house, I really need to get sorted, my problem is I get sentimental when I tried to get rid of things, our son items from being young, our foster kids things too, then I think Oh that will come in handy !!!!!!! Think I need therapy :rolleyes: how's the packing Angel ?

pinkellifun
27-04-2012, 06:56 AM
I've not got a mindees yet but I am still going to be busy. My son's birthday party is tomorrow - I've been organising it since January!

Today is wet and I am hoping (with fingers and everything else crossed that I could possibly cross) that it will be dry tomorrow.

Got many little jobs like decorating his cake, blowing up balloons, cleaning, etc and then tonight we have a disco at his school to go to.

Busy, busy, busy! ;)

Hope everyone has a fab day!

kellib
27-04-2012, 06:58 AM
Morning :)

Day off for me :clapping: still busy busy though, got a driving lesson this morning then going to watch son in his school football tournament before then son has a swimming lesson this afternoon!

After all that I'm going to collapse in a heap :laughing:

PixiePetal
27-04-2012, 07:14 AM
Day off for me - as I have every Friday :D

In bed watching Corrie and on forum.

Shopping to do then some baking/prep for dinner with friends tomorrow. Choc and caramel cheesecake - never made it before so it may end up being ice cream for desert!

Registering another travel bug for geocaching too for anyone who knows what they are :laughing:

Roseolivia
27-04-2012, 07:21 AM
Morning, rain has now cleared and it's meant to be dry for the next 2 days. Windy so trying to get loads of washing done.

Only 1 mindee all day, off to signing tots this morning then him and Alfie have a sleep this afternoon so may do some crafts, we'll see what the day brings.

Sent off my assignment last night so a relaxing night tonight for me, may catch up on some tv i've sky+.

Have a great dry day

karens knippers
27-04-2012, 07:33 AM
Wet and drizzly here in lincolnshire...and still a hosepipe ban :laughing:
No mindees this morning but offered to stay at ds pre school and help out.......I must be mad!!!!!!!! Making pizza from scratch, vegetable printing and making space rockets when we get back. Oh and think I will be in desperate need to fit coffee and chocolate in somewhere!!Hope ev1 has a lovely weekend.:jump for joy::jump for joy::jump for joy:

Demonjill
27-04-2012, 07:37 AM
Morning

Sunny but windy here but at least not raining - I have hung washing out - hope it doesnt blow away:laughing:

I have a day off today ....normally just have 10m LO but his dad is on his home weeks so he will not come today or next friday. Ive not had day off during week with no kids - not even my own - for ages

Unfortunately i will be sorting paperwork and my sef for my inspection and sorting invoices, newsletter,ironing and food shopping.:( but then can enjoy my weekend!!:thumbsup:

Might get chance to come on here or facebook games later though:thumbsup:

Get to take DS to his swim lesson as grandad normally does it as my mindee gets picked up at same time usually so excited about seeing him swim:clapping::)

chinese tonight too :D

Definitely doing the friday dance though

jumping j
27-04-2012, 08:00 AM
Raining...again

I know we need the water but it makes life very difficult when I've got 3 or 4 2 and 3 year old boys who need a run around :panic:
I'll try to venture to toddlers or an indoor play area I think, just hope the rain stpps for nursery and school pick up

Chimps Childminding
27-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Raining here :( Don't work Friday's so no mindees and got a lie in, but got no enthusiasm for doing a fat lot :blush: Off to visit mum in the nursing home later and mountain of ironing as DS4 and his GF came back off holiday yesterday and kindly left me their washing!!! DS2 and his GF due back off their hols today, so best get on with what I've already got as I can see the mountain getting higher :rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone!!

*daisychain*
27-04-2012, 09:06 AM
I was wanting rain ! bought some new waterproofs I wanted to try oUt for me and the kids and sods law NO RAIN ! IN MANCHESTER !!!!
thats got to be a first !
So today we will be doing a rain dance :):)::clapping::):):)

cathtee
27-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Hi raining yet again only school runs for me today like every friday:D

Shopping done, been naughty went into asda george to change something for hubby and bought loads for me oops :blush:

counting down for my hols a week tomorrow 2 weeks adults only hotel :jump for joy:

Have a good weekend everyone

nipper
27-04-2012, 11:58 AM
Blowing rain to everyone who wants it (daisychain)
Here in the Midlands, it's going to get a whole lot wetter at the weekend.
Where did that beautiful sunshine go?

karens knippers
27-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Well made it through the morning at preschool.I have to admit it made a nice change.Did get swamped by the children but more places there to hide lol.They made me playdough sausages, cup of t with 15 sugars!,gave me injections in the vets( mmm what they saying ) and even taught me how to cheat at snap! Just ready for a break now. Enjoy your weekend all :group hug:

loocyloo
27-04-2012, 03:33 PM
been a bit cloudy and then blue sky and sunshine here :D

spent the morning and a bit after lunch at local zoo ... watched the bird show and it was just me, 3 LO and the trainers & birds! the trainers were great and had all the birds right at the LOs level & quite close. the LO were transifxed and loved the maccaw barking like a dog :laughing:

just done school run, DD at dancing, DS out playing football, me and remaining LO are getting tea ready!