PDA

View Full Version : Occasional Childminding

Belly2009
26-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Hi,

Ive received a referral from my lovely CAS officer today - ex-childminder looking for 1 or 2 days per month where she needs her daughter dropping off and collecting from school. She wont know what days these will be till a few days before.

Looking for some advice on contracts etc.....

Thanks

miffy
26-04-2012, 08:15 PM
You could write your contract on an "as and when required" basis or agree a set amount of hours a week which must be paid for whether used or not - it's up to you. You will need all the usual permission forms etc

Miffy xx

sarah707
27-04-2012, 06:05 AM
I have just taken on one of these - I have done a temporary contract with 'as required' for days and hours and fees paid in advance so there are no misunderstandings.

Hth :D

Belly2009
27-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Thanks Girls!

Sarah - I am with the NCMA - Do you know if they have a temporary contract template? or should i use the main contracts I have? She is popping round this evening for a chat so no rush as I always like to do contracts at a seperate meeting.

Ta
Lona

I have just taken on one of these - I have done a temporary contract with 'as required' for days and hours and fees paid in advance so there are no misunderstandings.

Hth :D

sarah707
27-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Sorry I have no idea what NCMA do and do not offer.

I use my own contracts as I am with Morton Michel :D

Belly2009
28-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Lovely, thanks gor your help. Ill give them a call on monday as she wants to start next month.

Thanks
Lona

QUOTE=sarah707;1091398]Sorry I have no idea what NCMA do and do not offer.

I use my own contracts as I am with Morton Michel :D[/QUOTE]