PDA

View Full Version : afterschoolies advice please

debbie1
25-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Hi all how would i go about this i have been asked about having possible 2 afterschoolers aged 9 and 10 for school hols as well if i have my full 6 under 8 will i need planning permission from council how does this all work thanks debbiexx:)

tulip0803
25-04-2012, 03:05 PM
I does depend on you local council. When you were registering did you need to contact your local council to ask about Planning permission?

When I registered with CSSIW in 2008 I had to send a form to the council and they replied that I could only care for 6 children of any age without planning permission so CSSIW know that this is my maximum number allowed whatever the age as the reply had to be sent in with my application form. (but this was an improvement on the councils previous policy!)

Other councils do not have a problem with it. Others will only have a problem if a complaint is made

debbie1
25-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Hi yes when i registered i had to send to the council to see if i needed planning consent i told them that i would be registered for 6 under 8 by the CSSIW and they said there was no planning needed but on their response letter there is no number of children just no planning required, so i dont know now may contact them and see what they say thanks debbie:)