PDA

View Full Version : You know you've found you're.....

Becci26
24-04-2012, 08:43 PM
........soulmate when your OH doesn't mind listening to you being sick every evening for days on end and acts like it's the most normal thing to be doing on the sofa :laughing::panic:

feel free to add your's (hopefully less gross!!)

silvermist
24-04-2012, 08:46 PM
You know you've found your soul mate when... he tells you off for keeping him awake with your snoring but still snuggles up to you anyway!:)

kindredspirits
25-04-2012, 07:50 AM
when he tells you you sounded like a cow being slaughtered whilst giving birth but still can't stop telling you how amazing you are!! :laughing:

EmmaReed84
25-04-2012, 07:55 AM
... when he seems to "sense" you are having a bad day and randomly calls you out of the blue saying "Galaxy Ripple, or Mars bar?" then comes home with a 4 pack of Mars bars :clapping:

loocyloo
25-04-2012, 08:12 AM
when he converts the garage to a playroom when he would much rather put his 40yr old VW in it!

LOOPYLISA
25-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Buys flowers and wine every week :blush:

Runs me a bath when its him thats been at work all day x :blush:

kindredspirits
25-04-2012, 08:31 AM
when he converts the garage to a playroom when he would much rather put his 40yr old VW in it!

my husband loves me, but not that much!!!:laughing:

loopyloopy
25-04-2012, 08:34 AM
When you look like you have dragged through a hedge backwards and he still says you look good

Or when every morning he greets you with a kiss cuddle and says good morning beautiful

I'm a lucky girl, my dh rarely says or does anything mean :)

EmmaReed84
25-04-2012, 08:41 AM
When you look like you have dragged through a hedge backwards and he still says you look good

Or when every morning he greets you with a kiss cuddle and says good morning beautiful

I'm a lucky girl, my dh rarely says or does anything mean :)

DH does this also especially in the morning when I have bed head and morning breath, yet when I have got dressed up all nice, done my hair and make up and really made an effort and say "how to I look?" he shrugs and says "meh" :rolleyes:

caz3007
25-04-2012, 08:45 AM
he brings me a cuppa every morning so its waiting when I get out the shower. He does loads of things for me, had an old model who didnt do anything and DH is really my soul mate

LOOPYLISA
25-04-2012, 09:00 AM
Tells me he loves me lots throughout the day, infact its something we both say alot :blush:

We are lucky ladies :thumbsup:

Bushpig
25-04-2012, 09:34 AM
He goes away for ten days and has two bouquets of gorgeous flowers delivered to me on different days... the card with it is counting the sleeps till he sees me again :D

Makes me tea and says I am beautiful even when I am not (chronic health stuff)

Says he is proud and hugs me close when I (rarely I might add!) do a windy pop :blush:

Phones me during the day to see how I am and how much he loves me.. even though it's him who is in the roaring wind and wet rain...

nikki thomson
25-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Painted my toe nails for me when I was heavily pregnant as I always like to have pretty feet even though I couldn't see them had swollen ankles and he hated doing it,bless him. X

cas2805
25-04-2012, 01:35 PM
he smiles at me and says I love you when I am crying at a soppy tv programme:)