PDA

View Full Version : Anone make their own medical/accident forms etc

sharonmanc
23-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Does anyone make their own forms?
or can i simply use an exercise book per child, and record the information in their. If so what info must I record???

name, date, time nature of incident, what i did etc???

Would they need to be seperate or could I record them together?

Any info greatly appreciated

loopyloopy
23-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Does anyone make their own forms?
or can i simply use an exercise book per child, and record the information in their. If so what info must I record???

name, date, time nature of incident, what i did etc???

Would they need to be seperate or could I record them together?

Any info greatly appreciated

Hiya

I made my own with all the info that you have said, I had a bit to ask if parents want a copy too. Im happy to send you a copy of mine if you want, you will need to pm me your email address though :)

sarah707
24-04-2012, 04:54 PM
You need to make sure that whatever you make can be stored with the children's information until the child is 21 years 3 months old because of insurance requirements :D

bezi123
25-04-2012, 01:59 PM
I am wondering the same thing, I have just done a table with childs name, date, incident/accident, my signiture, parent signiture. is this sufficient or do I need a seperate form for each child?

Thanks

miffy
25-04-2012, 05:08 PM
I am wondering the same thing, I have just done a table with childs name, date, incident/accident, my signiture, parent signiture. is this sufficient or do I need a seperate form for each child?

Thanks

You have to consider confidentiality so a form for each accident/child would be better.

Miffy xx

sharonmanc
25-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Thank you will make a sheet xx

sillysausage
25-04-2012, 06:12 PM
I use a duplicate book, so one copy for me and one copy for the parent. I use a bulldog clip to keep all used pages together so that they can't be seen by the parent signing the one being completed. Ofsted have always been happy with it.

sharonmanc
25-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Duplicate book sounds fantastic, I think i may get one for accidents and one form administering medicines, and use the bulldog clip too (been looking for thesefor a wile think i need a trip into manchester to get some). My brother acyaully brought me home from the £1 shop a duplicate book and an invoice duplicate book last week - so these will come in handy - thank you. Less to faff about with on the computer.