PDA

View Full Version : Had to laugh

Kiddleywinks
21-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Just wanted to share something that made me giggle

We've got my 2 year old niece this weekend, and she is so funny.

My kids have a laminated job list. When they do a job, they mark it off with a dry marker, and at the end of the week when it's all been totted up, I can wipe it clean ready for the next week.

My teenage daughter was ticking off all the jobs she's done today, ready for pay day tomorrow morning and my niece came along and promptly wiped off all the black marks, and told DD she'd 'cleaned it' for her :laughing:

DD didn't know whether to laugh or cry :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Good job I'd already added up how much she's due otherwise I think there may have been a tear or two lol

missymood
21-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Just wanted to share something that made me giggle

We've got my 2 year old niece this weekend, and she is so funny.

My kids have a laminated job list. When they do a job, they mark it off with a dry marker, and at the end of the week when it's all been totted up, I can wipe it clean ready for the next week.

My teenage daughter was ticking off all the jobs she's done today, ready for pay day tomorrow morning and my niece came along and promptly wiped off all the black marks, and told DD she'd 'cleaned it' for her :laughing:

DD didn't know whether to laugh or cry :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Good job I'd already added up how much she's due otherwise I think there may have been a tear or two lol

Excellent:laughing: