PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY ALMOST THE WEEKEND WAHOOOOO

angeldelight
20-04-2012, 06:28 AM
Hello Everyone

FRIDAY :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Sun is shining at the moment so hopefully its going to be a nicer day. we have had rain here all week.

So glad its almost the weekend :clapping:

What are your plans for the day..... do you have any nice plans for the weekend?

Have a great day and weekend whatever you are doing

Angel xx

Hebs
20-04-2012, 06:29 AM
I'm off out for lunch with my kids and my mum for my birthday today,
This weekend will be spent doing my tma04 :(

miss mopple
20-04-2012, 06:36 AM
No work for me today. After 4 days of suffering with my back I had to admit defeat and send the kids home yesterday :( Am dosed up to the eyeballs on diazepam and other stuff so couldnt work if I wanted to. A day on the sofa with my tens machine beckons today.

Have a good day all

kellib
20-04-2012, 06:53 AM
Day off for me today but I do have my first driving lesson :eek:

Horrible day here again, constant rain :rolleyes:

miffy
20-04-2012, 07:03 AM
Morning Everyone

Exciting weekend for me. I will finish for a week after this morning's school run.

I'm off to see Dancing on Ice tonight, then tomorrow up to Manchester to meet good friends and see the TES show. Hubby is coming up to meet me on Sunday and then we are going away for a couple of days.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Miffy xx

loocyloo
20-04-2012, 07:14 AM
so far its dry :laughing: but grey clouds overhead :(

going to toddlers this morning and then going to see what LO want to do. we've had the farm/animals and related activities out all week as everyone went to the farm either just before easter, or the start of this week!

got DS birthday and party this weekend and i have got lots of stuff to do! hoping LOs sleep this afternoon ;) 9 not so little boys for a party and bless, DS who is going to be 10 wants pass the parcel! going to do it with forfeits :D then got one sleeping over and hopefully we'll be out for the day on sunday! also got to fit in taking DS to have his feet checked as he is saying his new shoes rub !!! don't mind, but its a 45 min drive each way!

have fun everyone :D

breezy
20-04-2012, 07:33 AM
Sun is shining, head is banging. Think I'm getting cold little ones are sharing about, just in time for weekend! Quiet day today if thats possible!

Mouse
20-04-2012, 07:40 AM
I don't work Fridays, so my weekend is already here :jump for joy::clapping:

cherry
20-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Sun is trying to shine here but suppose to have rain this afternoon just in time for the school run :(

We're off to Birmingham University tomorrow to check out the living accommodation for our son who's hopefully going there in October.

Any advice welcomed as to what sort of room to pick. I'm dreading him leaving home. Why do they have to grow up so quickly?

BucksCM
20-04-2012, 07:52 AM
I'm off out for lunch with my kids and my mum for my birthday today,
This weekend will be spent doing my tma04 :(

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:HAPPY BIRTHDAY:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

BucksCM
20-04-2012, 07:53 AM
Day off for me today but I do have my first driving lesson :eek:

Horrible day here again, constant rain :rolleyes:

How exciting:clapping: Good luck:thumbsup::D

BucksCM
20-04-2012, 07:55 AM
Morning Everyone

Exciting weekend for me. I will finish for a week after this morning's school run.

I'm off to see Dancing on Ice tonight, then tomorrow up to Manchester to meet good friends and see the TES show. Hubby is coming up to meet me on Sunday and then we are going away for a couple of days.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Miffy xx

Lucky you:D have fun:thumbsup:

angeldelight
20-04-2012, 07:57 AM
Sun is trying to shine here but suppose to have rain this afternoon just in time for the school run :(

We're off to Birmingham University tomorrow to check out the living accommodation for our son who's hopefully going there in October.

Any advice welcomed as to what sort of room to pick. I'm dreading him leaving home. Why do they have to grow up so quickly?

Good luck with that Cherry

I am close by if ever he needs friends or help so do not worry

Angel xx

BucksCM
20-04-2012, 08:02 AM
Sitting here in pjs as I'm off today too (although did take dd to school at 8am)
Got a tescos shop to do...might be going to the fabric warehouse later with a friend who's making me some sacs for my dressing up clothes. We might be getting some fur too, to make some cushions for my dark den. (children's centre got some a few weeks ago from TTS but when i looked on there they are £80 or so for the set!!:eek:) So friend is going to make some...she's a cm too, so we'll go halves!:thumbsup:
Tomorrow, going to Thorpe Park with a friend and 8 children for our dd and ds birthdays...please let the weather be ok!:eek::thumbsup: (ok...one can hope!!:rolleyes:)
Sunday, hopefully relaxing!!

nikki thomson
20-04-2012, 08:02 AM
No work for me today. After 4 days of suffering with my back I had to admit defeat and send the kids home yesterday :( Am dosed up to the eyeballs on diazepam and other stuff so couldnt work if I wanted to. A day on the sofa with my tens machine beckons today.

Have a good day all

Thank crunchy it's Friday, I've done my back in as well, yesterday putting mindee in car, I hardly slept last night i just couldn't get comfy, I am working but only have the one lo and I'm off to buy some strong pain killers.
Mum was abit miffed I wasn't taking her lo swimming but I can barely move so quiet day in for me. X

miss mopple
20-04-2012, 08:20 AM
hard isnt it Nicki? You have my sympathy. Mine went Monday and I have struggled through all week but just had to say no more and put myself first yesterday. Luckily all my families were ok about it, in fact I am getting constant texts from one checking on me and offering to run around/do shopping etc for me when she should be taking it easy herself as shes due to have a baby any day!

Chimps Childminding
20-04-2012, 08:34 AM
Don't work Friday's either, but DS1 had to be at work for 7 this morning and he doesn't drive!! Then British Gas due between 8 - 6 as the boiler is playing up (they have just arrived) so no lie in for me today :angry:

Not much planned for weekend! DS1 heading back to Uni for his final term :eek: so will be taking him back to Cardiff on Sunday! Apart from normal housework, shopping etc nothing very exciting happening in my part of the world :(

Have a good day everyone!! And good luck with the driving lesson kellib!!! :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
20-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Morning everyone, well i would say its sunny but its dissapeared as i type :laughing:

Hope you all have a fab day and a great weekend x

FussyElmo
20-04-2012, 08:50 AM
its dry here - well for now.

Im taking my eldest dd to see JLS tonight - she is very excited Im more lukewarm as they wouldnt be my first choice :rolleyes:

Tink
20-04-2012, 08:58 AM
It's a lovely sunny day here today and I have the day off:clapping:
Even my DD has gone to nursery then spending the afternoon at her friends house.

Tomorrow we are off to the TES show in Manchester can't wait to meet some of you:thumbsup:

kellib
20-04-2012, 09:46 AM
How exciting:clapping: Good luck:thumbsup::D

Thanks, it went well, I think :D

kellib
20-04-2012, 09:47 AM
its dry here - well for now.

Im taking my eldest dd to see JLS tonight - she is very excited Im more lukewarm as they wouldnt be my first choice :rolleyes:

I went to JLS show a few weeks ago, they are excellent, it's a fabulous show! :D

The Juggler
20-04-2012, 12:40 PM
oh girls hope all the injuries are better soon :panic: poor you

I am so excited though DH has just gone to collect our friends from teh airport - they are moving back to London from Canada after 10 years. They are staying with us for a few weeks with their little doggie. :clapping::clapping:

Don't know who will be asleep first tonight though - them with their jetlage or me - I'm pooped. I've just done my first proper week with 4 under 5. First 3 days were hard, new baby not very settled -very noisy, wouldn't eat or sleep - but was 2 x babies and 2 x 3 years so OK. Today I've had 3 babies (1 under 1, 2 under 18 months) and a 3 year old - they have been amazing though and had a knackering but lovely morning. All babies asleep by 1pm and now my 3 year old is having a nap. Bliss :clapping:

Have a fab weekend all

toddlers896
20-04-2012, 12:51 PM
ime glad its friday too and only been a cm a couple of weeks.:jump for joy: