PDA

View Full Version : SHANNON MOM ON TV

angeldelight
18-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Karen Matthews was released earlier this month from prison

She wants to go on Jermemy Kyle, she wants to take a lie detector test

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/244424

What do you think?

Do you think she should? Would you like to know what really happened?

Do you think it should not be allowed and would be of no benefit?

Do you think it would / could cause more upset for her children, Shannon etc?

Or do you not care either way?

Angel xx

francinejayne
18-04-2012, 03:45 PM
I think she is an absolutely despicable woman who does not deserve any forgiveness or sympathy whatsoever! I don't quite follow what a lie detector test would prove - she was involved in the kidnapping of her own child, whether others were involved or not - no-one could force me to do anything at all to harm my child, so I do not believe that if she didn't want to do this that she couldn't have stopped it.

I think that in doing the Jeremy Kyle show she is yet again looking for sympathy from the public - which she seemed to revel in when Shannon was missing. I do not think ITV should give her the platform to voice her self pitying tripe!

Poor Shannon - I hope that she is happy and with people who are able to give her a lovely life.

EmmaReed84
18-04-2012, 03:54 PM
I remember when all this was going on and I said to a friend why on earth is she smiling, there was one clip when she was stodd next to someone and she turned away and covered for mouth then when she turned back looked like a smirk... Perhaps it was nerves who knows but I do remember the conversation and I said I wouldn't be surprised if there was more to this than it seemed. Then it all came out.

I think if she can proove she is not lieing then fair enough she should be given a chance, but how many times do people go on JK take the test then say it is wrong. I think this will be a pointless excercise

~Chelle~
18-04-2012, 05:13 PM
I think she is an absolutely despicable woman who does not deserve any forgiveness or sympathy whatsoever! I don't quite follow what a lie detector test would prove - she was involved in the kidnapping of her own child, whether others were involved or not - no-one could force me to do anything at all to harm my child, so I do not believe that if she didn't want to do this that she couldn't have stopped it.

I think that in doing the Jeremy Kyle show she is yet again looking for sympathy from the public - which she seemed to revel in when Shannon was missing. I do not think ITV should give her the platform to voice her self pitying tripe!

Poor Shannon - I hope that she is happy and with people who are able to give her a lovely life.

:thumbsup:

I cannot say what I feel about this woman, for risk of being arrested :censored::angry:

caz3007
18-04-2012, 05:17 PM
She is loving the publicity her release has triggered and to allow her on JK is just feeding that.

It shouldnt be allowed, unless they privately do a lie detector and it shows her as innocent, then allow her a say, but to be honest she is as guilty as sin in my eyes

lozzy23
18-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Just a dreadful woman who deserves no air time whatsoever.

Zoomie
18-04-2012, 05:25 PM
I read a book about Shannon. It gave a bit more detail than I had picked up from newspaper stories etc.

Karen Matthews has a warped sense of what is right and wrong and just doesn't see what she did as being wrong.

One of the things that I discovered from the book (and it may have been in the press, but I never picked up on it) was that Shannon had been drugged for 20 months prior to her 'kidnapping'.

Karen Matthew also has no idea that she has just started to serve her sentence .........