PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say thanks

wonderwoman80
17-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Had ofsted yesterday first graded inspection. I got good in all areas, but satisfactory in just one which was working in partnership with other settings. I dont have any children which do attend other settings but have all relevant paperwork in place, so not much I could have done about that!

Was surprised to have got good though as soon as inspector walked in she said to prepare myself for only getting satisfactory as that is what first time ones normally get as not enough evidence. So when she gave me good I couldnt believe it!

Bit annoyed as she was very positive with everything I had done and said the way I organised my learning journeys, planning etc was one f the best ways she had seen, but when I asked why I hadnt got outstanding for that she said because it was my first inspection!

Oh well least its over now!! Thanks to everyone on here this site is fab!!

Two Princesses
17-04-2012, 09:32 AM
That's Fab! Well Done :thumbsup:

I've got mine this afternoon and have resigned myself to only getting a satisfactory (although I will still be disappointed!) as I don't really have enough evidence as I've only had 1 afterschoolie (in EYFS) for a couple of months.
But a good is something to work towards :)

Toothfairy
17-04-2012, 09:37 AM
:clapping: CONGRATULATIONS :clapping:

rickysmiths
17-04-2012, 10:15 AM
:clapping: Well Done! :clapping:

leanneday01
17-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Congratulations!!!!:clapping:

cs01
17-04-2012, 10:37 AM
but satisfactory in just one which was working in partnership with other settings. I dont have any children which do attend other settings but have all relevant paperwork in place, so not much I could have done about that!

It's a shame Ofsted can't put N/A in this section of the report. It seems so unfair when childminders are given a satisfactory for something they have no control over!

But well done on your grade :clapping:

BucksCM
17-04-2012, 11:43 AM
Congratulations and well done!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

guest3
17-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Well done Wonder Woman :thumbsup:

guest3
17-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Bit annoyed as she was very positive with everything I had done and said the way I organised my learning journeys, planning etc was one f the best ways she had seen, but when I asked why I hadnt got outstanding for that she said because it was my first inspection!

I know what you mean....my inspector said my sharing info with school for my after schoolie was the best she'd ever seen yet I still only got a good in that area! :huh:

lozzy23
17-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Congratulations, well done:clapping:

Good luck this afternoon two princesses. x

absmum23
17-04-2012, 01:30 PM
well done wonderwoman. I had the same result as you Good in all areas and satisfactory in partnerships. I just got a phone call and my report is on the way via email have 24 hours to check it so that's my evening sorted.:laughing:

Milly-Molly-Mandy
17-04-2012, 03:43 PM
well done you :clapping:

sarah707
17-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Well done you! :clapping:

missymood
17-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Well done :clapping::thumbsup: