PDA

View Full Version : BRRR A COLD WET TUESDAY

angeldelight
17-04-2012, 06:24 AM
Morning Everyone

It is really cold this morning and wet, school runs so what do we expect booo

Hope you are all ok?

Easy day with just two little ones for me then off to see my son it is his birthday :clapping::clapping:

Do you all have a busy day what are your plans?

Have a good day whatever you are doing

Angel xx

miffy
17-04-2012, 06:38 AM
Morning Angel and everyone

It's tipping it down here and the school run is not looking very inviting!

Supposed to be off to music group this morning but will see how bad it is out as it's a bit of a walk for the lo's.

Hubby is going to pick up my new play house tonight on his way home so hoping it's stopped raining by then so I can play with it, lo's will have to wait until tomorrow! :laughing:

Miffy xx

Toothfairy
17-04-2012, 06:45 AM
Morning

Dry here at the moment but forcast is for rain :(

I've just 2 mindee's today plus my before & after schoolers, so a nice easy day.
Going to go with the flow today, doing a bit of this and a bit of that.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Chimps Childminding
17-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Morning all!! June and I have just 3 boys under 2 between us today (and my screamer isn't one of them :clapping:), so should be an easy day!!! I'm on school pick up this afternoon so hoping its dried up by then - or at least stopped raining!!!

Have a good day everyone!! :thumbsup:

jumping j
17-04-2012, 06:49 AM
it's awful here, the roads are flooded!
I've got 4 lo's until lunch time then a school run, we were meant to be going to toddlers or singing at the librrary but don't fancy leaving the house before we have to!
Not sure what I'm going to do at pick up time, we usually have a lovely walk but I don't know where my rain cover is for the double buggy!!:panic:

angeldelight
17-04-2012, 06:53 AM
Morning all!! June and I have just 3 boys under 2 between us today (and my screamer isn't one of them :clapping:), so should be an easy day!!! I'm on school pick up this afternoon so hoping its dried up by then - or at least stopped raining!!!

Have a good day everyone!! :thumbsup:

Hope you are ok Carolyn, I will message June and yourself later xxx

Angel xx

kellib
17-04-2012, 06:54 AM
Morning :)

Horrible and wet here too this morning, typical for first day back at school! :rolleyes:

First day back at work for me too and only have one LO so should be a nice easy day to ease me back into it :) Might go to toddlers if it's on and depending on the weather.

Have a good day everyone :)

Roseolivia
17-04-2012, 06:59 AM
Morning all, wet and windy here too. Looks like no-one has escaped it today.

1 mindee all day so off to softplay with him and Alfie. Tonight i have a childminders meeting, then slimming world then meeting my sister to go see 21 Jump Street at the pictures so a late night for me. Alfie was up at least 10 times last night so can see myself falling asleep halfway through the film.

Hope the weather gets better for everyone, have a good day.

ORKSIE
17-04-2012, 07:07 AM
Wet and windy here........:(

Easy day for me....just 1 Lo.

Have a great day all

xx

Demonjill
17-04-2012, 07:11 AM
Morning all

Its a yukky day here too:( Luckily I use car for school run)

I have a 3yo, 4yo and 6yo as well as my DS so its a free play till school run to drop off DS then round to nursery to drop off 4yo then its just me and 3yo who gets bored very easily :rolleyes:for 2.5 hours until its time to pick the 4yo back up.:)

I was going to go to the park or the farm but the weather has put a stop to that ..... so its going with the flow and some arts n crafts later on i think.

Got things to finish getting ready for my new family starting tomorrow too:thumbsup:

Rain rain go away.............................

rickysmiths
17-04-2012, 07:12 AM
It wa fine at 4.30am when I arrived at mindees house but it is poring now :(

Thought I had a day off today to catch up on paperwork. Now I have got mindee for the day. Mum in hospital having baby sister.

Just given him breakfast and having some toast then we will head back to mine.

Have a good day everyone.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
17-04-2012, 07:21 AM
Morning Angel and everyone

Really wet and horrible here aswell today and I have the nursery run to do, don't normally have to do as hubby does it but he is on a first aid course typicall.

Then we are off to toddlers and then back to nursery.

Then we will just go with the flow this afternoon.

Hope you all have a good day x x

caz3007
17-04-2012, 07:58 AM
I am off this week, so being a lady who lunches today.

Got wet taking DS to school and my trousers are in the tumble. Going to a friends at 10 and then we are meeting some other friends for lunch. Hoping she will drive, no actually I am sure she will drive :laughing:

loocyloo
17-04-2012, 08:21 AM
it was chucking it down when i woke up, but was just drizzle on the school run.

2 LO here ( one of whom is newly potty trained :eek: ) and waiting for 2 more LO and then we are off to the farm! mum of one of the other LO text me to say it was snowing where the farm is, was i still going? yes;) who is bothered by a bit of rain or snow! however, i have checked the weather and its drying up now till mid afternoon!

another mindee (who doesn't come today usually!) and mum have just arrived and we're off soon!

hopefully we'll see some nice little lambs!

Mouse
17-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Morning!

It was dreadful here first thing, but the sun is out now & we have lvely blus sky - strange weather!

miss mopple
17-04-2012, 08:34 AM
morning all. Hope you are having a better day than me. I've got 3 kids here and have put my back out :(

Am having a freeplay day while I lay on the sofa in the playroom feeling sorry for myself :(

rickysmiths
17-04-2012, 10:22 AM
The sun is shining now :clapping::clapping:

mushpea
17-04-2012, 11:01 AM
wet and windy here too, we have done colouring,planted a bean and cut out veg pictures to make a collage they are now outside in the rain splashing in the puddles,, their choice though and they are loving it!
I finish at 1.30pm today so then it will be my turn to get wet in the rain whilst walking the dog!

RainbowMum
17-04-2012, 11:47 AM
YUCK YUCK YUCK :( thats about all I can say :rolleyes: