PDA

View Full Version : Right today is the day

loopyloopy
16-04-2012, 09:39 AM
I start Slimming World and stick to it. I did so well the first time I did it,I lost 3 stone of baby weight and not I have put half back on :eek:, im a size 14 which is uncomfortable for me

Sooooo I am starting today and WILL stick to it as I am going away in August and will be slimmed down by then.

Please feel free to join me on my mission to be slimmer :D no matter how much weight we have to lose or which way we do it, im sure we will all do ourselves proud

RainbowMum
16-04-2012, 11:11 AM
Go for it! I'm back to biggest loser diet today, just back from hols and put back 5lb of the stone and a half i lost before i went, not worried about that but do want to lose another 3st so need to get back to it :thumbsup:

cs01
16-04-2012, 01:00 PM
I've been following the SW plan for 6 weeks now. My willpower is rubbish though but despite this, I have managed to lose little and consistently (9lb so far). I need to lose another 2 stone though :(.

Good luck, hopefully we'll all be healthier and slimmer in time for the summer :clapping:

zoe2010
16-04-2012, 04:29 PM
iv'e been doing sw for about 12 wks i had an excellent start that gave me a real boast im now 1 st 5 and a half pounds down ive come unstuck BIGTIME with no wheelpower it's up and left lol....weigh nite tonight and i think ive put on so from tommorrow im back to it :( ive got another stone and a half to go in my eyes

Katiekoo
16-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Ok I really need to diet, I have never had to diet before and have always eaten very badly :(
I am not huge, but too big for my frame and definitely not at all fit and I would like to loose just over a stone, and get fit.
I have started by getting myself the kinect my shape game/ programme which so far seems good fun and does wear me out!
I really need help with my diet though, I find being at home I get tempted A LOT! :panic:
I hope to join you in your weight loss journey :)

Katiekoo
23-04-2012, 08:06 PM
I joined ww last week and one week in am loosing weight and not feeling deprived of food :) I always thought diets had to hurt! This is my first ever diet btw!
How are you getting on loopyloopy?

ajs
23-04-2012, 09:22 PM
i lost 3 lbs this week, i cant believe it as i spent the weekend away and didnt exactly watch what i ate