PDA

View Full Version : car break down with mm

debbie
16-04-2012, 08:16 AM
can i just warn you that if you have breakDown cover through MM that you are only able to get breakdown if you are in the vechile registered. i only came across this when i was in my hubby's car and all the gears went on me and i had to call them. I've now gone with another company and have taken out cover for myself in what ever vechile i'm in. at the time i wasn't aware of this.

rickysmiths
16-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Thank you for the warning. i was with them last year and didn't take out their cover because you had to pay for any repairs or tow and claim the money back :eek:

Dh and I have gone with Green Flag, we were with them years ago and had to use them and they were very good. It cost less than £40 for both cars for full road side, home and relay cover. :thumbsup:

loocyloo
16-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Thank you for the warning. i was with them last year and didn't take out their cover because you had to pay for any repairs or tow and claim the money back :eek:

Dh and I have gone with Green Flag, we were with them years ago and had to use them and they were very good. It cost less than £40 for both cars for full road side, home and relay cover. :thumbsup:

i'm with green flag and i agree, they are excellent.

Cammie Doodle
16-04-2012, 03:42 PM
Hubby swears by Green Flag, we have been brought back from France by them and also been piggy backed from Scotland, at a time that suited us, which was brill , they let us have our weekend up there then brought us back home :clapping: We actually have free breakdown through the bank, but prefer to use Greenflag

kindredspirits
16-04-2012, 03:45 PM
I am with the AA - I would never buy it with insurance - my stepson did with his elephant insurance, and they came out once to tow his car and told him what they suspected the fault was, then they told him that if they were called out again for the same fault they'd charge him £100!! :eek: