PDA

View Full Version : Chilly Monday Morning!

rickysmiths
16-04-2012, 07:45 AM
Brrrr its chilly here this morning, frost on the lawn at the front. At least its bright and sunny.

What are you all doing today?

I am expecting one little one in 15 mins and then we are off to toddlers this morning.

lozzy23
16-04-2012, 08:10 AM
Morning Rickysmiths & all

Very cold & frosty, parent had to scrape his car. Both LO's already here, just waiting for schoolie to arrive mid morning as it is teacher training today.

Just free play this morning, one of the LO's has been on holiday and she can be a bit unsettled after a break - seems fine at the moment:)

Have a good day.

rickysmiths
16-04-2012, 08:12 AM
I din't have to scrape my car when I took my son to school but we did pass frosty cars.

It feels like winter again and I have had to pu the heating on again :(

loopyloopy
16-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Morning,

It was a little frosty here and I heard dh scrape the ice off the car as I was still in bed :D

We are having a chilled out day as mindee was away all last week and she seems shattered at the mo. Off to the park and doing crafts this afternoon.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup:

Demonjill
16-04-2012, 09:38 AM
Morning:)

I have a schoolie and a 4yo and ive dropped them off at school/nursery along with my DS.

I am now chilling and finally getting my brekkie:rolleyes:before i head off to nursery to pick up the 4yo and the twins so i will have 3 - bit of lunch and off to the park i think then twins get picked up:thumbsup:at 2.30 and i will just have 4yo and my DS until schoolie comes out. crafts till pick up i think

I never know what time i finish with this family as they contracted until 5pm but ive only twice worked anywhere near that time as Dad usually picks up early - sometimes before 1pm:eek::thumbsup:

loocyloo
16-04-2012, 10:42 AM
its bright but chilly here. i've got some washing on the line, but it will need warming when it comes in, even if it is dry!

i've been in school helping LOs write about their holidays. took DD to dr as she has very blocked ears and she is having them syringed next week! ( been back & forth for a while )

and now i should be doing this terms planning, getting all LJ up to date and getting ready to go to the farm tomorrow, but no, i've been sidetracked by the forum :rolleyes: :laughing: