PDA

View Full Version : EAST DEVON MINDERS

onceinabluemoon
13-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Any minders from Sidmouth, Exmouth, Honition, Exeter, Seaton, Lyme Regis or other east devon (or nearby) areas that would be interesting in meeting up with the children? I am feeling more and more cut off as time goes on and really need to find some localish people to meet up with, swap ideas, have a moan and a giggle with etc.

PM me if you don't want your area written on the forum.

I'm a bit restricted with transport (can't drive) so can only meet up in places accessible by public transport.

onceinabluemoon
14-04-2012, 07:26 AM
guess thats a no then, lol. A virtual billy no mates as well as a real one. :blush: I should work on my interpersonal skills a little maybe. ;)

ajs
14-04-2012, 07:33 AM
Ah oiabm, id love to meet up with you but I am in the east midlands so not really possible yet. Although my friend is moving to cornwall next year when she does I will be down your way more often so will def make plans to see you then

blue bear
14-04-2012, 09:06 AM
10 years ago I'd have been biting your hand off but we are two hours away now, not really convenient for public transport!

Jiorjiina
14-04-2012, 04:04 PM
I don't have any mindees atm, but I am always up for a play day!! :)

Monkey26
14-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Hey i'm close by and you know it! haha x

sonia ann
14-04-2012, 07:45 PM
how far is it from me to you?..................may be a day trip next break, how about it?

I've just looked 1 1/2hrs straight down the A35...................we should make a date :):)

onceinabluemoon
14-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Hey i'm close by and you know it! haha x

heehee, i was gonna ask you on Facebook!

Jiorjina, are you on FB?

I don't feel such a billy NM now whoop whoop, thank you ladies :)

onceinabluemoon
14-04-2012, 07:51 PM
how far is it from me to you?..................may be a day trip next break, how about it?

I've just looked 1 1/2hrs straight down the A35...................we should make a date :):)

Sounds good to me. :)

Monkey26
14-04-2012, 08:22 PM
We should meet up for a sunshine playdate somewhere between us all... The Donkey Sanctuary, Country Life, Living Coasts, one of the beaches or bigger parks maybe? xx

onceinabluemoon
15-04-2012, 05:20 AM
We should meet up for a sunshine playdate somewhere between us all... The Donkey Sanctuary, Country Life, Living Coasts, one of the beaches or bigger parks maybe? xx

Great idea JO, I'll Message you.