PDA

View Full Version : My inspection due .

nikita
12-04-2012, 01:09 PM
I had my last inspection 3 years ago in March so should be getting a call anyday now.
I have just had an operation a couple of weeks ago and i am still getting over it due to complications with infection.Do you think they will want to come even though there will be no children here,I really could do without the stress of them.
I am lightening my load when i do get back. i will only be having after school children .I do not envisage being back at work untill after the summer holidays as the ones i have only come term time, we have a caravan and will be going to that for a few weeks to recouperate.

Debster
18-04-2012, 12:34 PM
My friend 2nd inspection was due in November she still has not has the call yet. It is not always 3 yrs to the date its within three yrs so in theory your inspector has up until march next yr to get your inspection done. My other friend also a childminder had no children in her care at the time of the call and the inspector said she would call beck in 6mths time but if she had anyone before then to call in and let her know. So I don't think they will come out to you without children and I will be suprised if you get the call before the school hols anyway TBH unless they are more efficient in your area.