PDA

View Full Version : A SUNNY THURSDAY

angeldelight
12-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Morning Everyone

This week is going quick :clapping:

They said we were getting colder weather today but it is sunny and warm hope you have the same?

It was my day off but I am having to work it boo doing a favour for someone .... the things we do.

Is everyone ok, are you all having a good week so far?

What are your plans for the day?

Angel xx

loocyloo
12-04-2012, 08:27 AM
good morning :) the week is flying by!

its very bright here, but very cold!

my 2 are off to tennis camp and art club for the day, so i can get on with all the baking for DDs birthday ! also got to sort out all the craft activities for the party. :panic: seemed like loads when i ordered it, but now doesn't! think i'll be getting out some colouring sheets and plain coloured paper and they can collage too! ;)

have fun everyone x

FussyElmo
12-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Really want it just to stay dry - we are waiting for a delivery for a new fence need to get that up and then the chicken area is done.

Loocyloo I have cupcakes for a suprise 40th party to make and my dds 13th birthday cake to do for this weekend :)

Toothfairy
12-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Morning
Back from a lovely few days in Somerset, did you miss me lol ?
We were very lucky and had fairly good weather. Took the children to the Roman Baths, Wookey Hole and longleat.
Youngest DD is dancing in a dance festival today, tomorrow I am taking my Mum to see her sister and then we are going to have a relaxing weekend before all mindee's are back on Monday.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

kellib
12-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Morning :)

Had a lovely long lie in this morning as not back to work until Tuesday now :thumbsup:

Taking son bowling today with one of my friends and her son so that'll be good, my son has been asking to go bowling for ages so this should keep him happy, for an hour or so :rolleyes::laughing:

Mouse
12-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Morning!

It's quite sunny here, but not very warm. What happened to all the hot weather? I was getting used to that!

mushpea
12-04-2012, 11:37 AM
cloudy and over cast here today,, got one 4yrold who is determind to wind up the 2yrold after having a lovley morning out and a 2yorld who has stropped all morning over every little thing mainly because he is tired from a late night:rolleyes:
we are off to the pet store soon then of to morrisions to buy cake cause I feel i am going to need it later:laughing: