PDA

View Full Version : EASTENDERS!

silvermist
10-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Is anyone watching Eastenders? I know its not real and only a tv show but I really, really, really want Ben Mitchel to get caught out! He's winding me up with his gloating! Do you think it'll be Jay who tells police about Ben?

PixiePetal
10-04-2012, 09:06 PM
I know it is only a programme but the Ben character and actor have annoyed me since he started in it. Winds me up with his expressionless face even when he is acting angry he doesn't look sincere :o I think it's his eyes which have no expression

I prefer Corrie at the moment :)

silvermist
10-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Finally! I was beginning to think I was the only one who watched it, lol. He does have an odd look about him. The sort of face only a mother could love!:laughing:

PixiePetal
10-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Mr Potato Head is our name for him :blush: Think he is trying too hard to play a character and not quite hitting the spot for a hard man like a Mitchell. A too grown up part for him just yet maybe

silvermist
10-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Mr Potato Head is our name for him :blush: Think he is trying too hard to play a character and not quite hitting the spot for a hard man like a Mitchell. A too grown up part for him just yet maybe

:ROFL1::ROFL1:Mr Potato head! Thats so funny! That made me laugh out loud. You're right, he cant play a hard man, it doesnt suit him at all.

primula
12-04-2012, 08:39 AM
Eastenders fans here! except DH who hates it and moans, it is soooo depressing though at the moment isnt it? Where did Mo get to she and Kim are the only ones whoever crack a joke!

rickysmiths
12-04-2012, 09:13 AM
Eastenders has always been depressing!!!

The old Ben was a nicer actor but the needed someone nasty to play this part now.

silvermist
12-04-2012, 01:52 PM
I agree with you RS the old Ben could have never have played a baddie.

As for Mo, I have no idea where she popped off to but I do love Kim, she really cracks me up!

Eastenders is depressing though but cant help watching!:rolleyes:

mumto3
12-04-2012, 03:38 PM
I watch it and cant wait for Ben to get found out, I cant bear to watch him on tv nearly everyday, he makes my skin crawl, I know someone in real life that looks like him but uglier, no lie

silvermist
12-04-2012, 03:40 PM
I watch it and cant wait for Ben to get found out, I cant bear to watch him on tv nearly everyday, he makes my skin crawl, I know someone in real life that looks like him but uglier, no lie

OMG! can it get worse! I really want Jay to 'dob on him' as they say. I love Jay, I think he's a brilliant character!:)

mumto3
12-04-2012, 04:02 PM
[/COLOR]

OMG! can it get worse! I really want Jay to 'dob on him' as they say. I love Jay, I think he's a brilliant character!:)

I didnt think it could get worse but it can

I like Jay too and want him to tell all, Im hoping he shouts it out at the funeral, I feel sorry for Andrew coz everyone is assuming hes guilty, cant wait to see everyones faces when they realise hes innocent

silvermist
12-04-2012, 04:05 PM
I know thats what Im looking forward to, wonder how Shirley will deal with that one!

PixiePetal
12-04-2012, 04:19 PM
All this chat for a soap - we really do get into them don't we!

I like Jay too, actor plays the character well. I just hope the actor who plays Ben has more character in real life.

Kim always makes me smile

Would like to see the end of Phil and Shirley too - sooooo bored of Phil, character done to death over all these years

silvermist
12-04-2012, 04:34 PM
All this chat for a soap - we really do get into them don't we!

I like Jay too, actor plays the character well. I just hope the actor who plays Ben has more character in real life.

Kim always makes me smile

Would like to see the end of Phil and Shirley too - sooooo bored of Phil, character done to death over all these years

:laughing::laughing: I remember watching when Steve(Martin Kemp ;)) was in it and me and my friend went to Costco, he was there signing his autobiography! I nearly passed out when he signed mine and gave me a little kiss! :laughing: Im fed up with Phil and Ian! Ians character is so boring.