PDA

View Full Version : embroidered tshirt and fleeces

sarah c
10-04-2012, 07:33 PM
hiya i just wondered if anyone knew where to get tshirts and fleeces done i would like my logo embroidered on them.

hope to hear from some one soon

xx

flowerpots
10-04-2012, 07:40 PM
I ordered mine from somebody who was recommended on here, think it was Amaranth embroidery. google it and it might come up. :thumbsup:

sarah c
10-04-2012, 07:42 PM
thank you i will take a look now and see what i can find

sarah707
10-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Here's the link - http://amaranthembroidery.co.uk/default.aspx

Carole is fab! She does all my stuff :D

sarah c
10-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Here's the link - http://amaranthembroidery.co.uk/default.aspx

Carole is fab! She does all my stuff :D

thank you i have a design its just making that next step to get in on tshirts its already on business cards and loooks good

CH1957
10-04-2012, 08:14 PM
I ordered from Amaraneth a month ago and still havent had my order despite her telling me when I chased that I should receive my order at beginning of last week. Not very happy really, no word as to why Im still waiting.

sarah c
10-04-2012, 08:53 PM
oh not good im hoping i will hear something from them. i hope your stuff comes soon.

Amaranth
11-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm really really sorry for the delays with orders. I have been ill and am only just getting back to work which is why I have not been in touch with anyone. I work on my own so don't have anyone to pass the work on to. I am usually a lot more reliable than this and I hate letting people down. I will be in touch with everyone who has e-mailed me within the next 24 hours. Once again, sorry :(

Playmate
11-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm really really sorry for the delays with orders. I have been ill and am only just getting back to work which is why I have not been in touch with anyone. I work on my own so don't have anyone to pass the work on to. I am usually a lot more reliable than this and I hate letting people down. I will be in touch with everyone who has e-mailed me within the next 24 hours. Once again, sorry :(

Her work is brilliant and worth the wait. Sorry to hear you haven't been well, help you feel better soon.

sarah707
11-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Hi everyone,

Feel better soon xx

cas2805
11-04-2012, 05:40 PM
I had a fleece and tshirts made my Amaranth and still love them!

Amaranth
11-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Thank you playmate & Sarah, feeling a lot better than I did. Hoping to be back up to full fitness again really soon. I am not a good patient! I want to get beck to doing things before I should!! :blush:

sarah c
11-04-2012, 06:50 PM
i received my email back today will get back to emailing you back but having trouble with emails which isnt good when i need them lol
glad your feeling better and i have seen some of your work as i speak to a childminder near me and you have done her tshirts and fleece